SELLOUT Somali girl gets RID of her hijab when she's offered money to promote company's hair product

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's very young and impressionable. May Allah swt guide her.

In the environment we're living in it's quite difficult for young Muslim girls to adhere to the correct hijab and when there are 'incentives' for removing it, then of course, it will be tempting for those who were struggling at first.

I just perused through youtube. There are a lot of somali xalimoos on youtube. When did this start? And they all talk about the same shit, what happened to variety and individualism lol. Good for them though.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Did I lie? They need to have their hair out, talk about controversial topics and/or have a non-Somali bf or husband to be successful even among Somali viewers. Otherwise they too will ignore their videos.

She sold out for $7000

Bro, she is competing with you on the beauty pageantry miyaa? Jealous much?. Instead of criticizing her, support her. As a gay person, you are well placed to support all females. I am surprised now. Always thought gay men were friendly to women like that. Unless your whole sexual orientation is bogus.

We should love our own kind as long as they are not anti Somali and anti Islam openly.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Did I lie? They need to have their hair out, talk about controversial topics and/or have a non-Somali bf or husband to be successful even among Somali viewers. Otherwise they too will ignore their videos.

Hair out with a dumb expression in the thumbnail, title video "Are Somalis Black?" 300k views. Say some regurgitated overplayed nonsense. Hook, line, and sinker.
:mjkkk:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bro, she is competing with you on the beauty pageantry. Instead of criticizing her, support her. As a gay person, you are well placed to support all females. I am surprised now. Always thought gay men were friendly to women. Unless your whole sexual orientation is bogus.

We should love our own kind as long as they are not anti Somali and anti Islam openly.

abdijohnson hates somali people with a passion rofl

abdijohnson hates somali people with a passion rofl

But it doesn't make sense. I thought given his life style, he would support a young woman like that. This guy is confused. We should not criticize a young woman making some bucks. She will grow out of her confusion. She is still a Muslim unless she claims she is not, so we should not question her faith. If anyone has an advise for her, do so with grace and care but not criticize her. She is still Somali.

I personally don't care if a Somali woman is dressed in Hijab or Not. As long as she is dignified, that is fine with me. Many wear pants and have their hair open but are well behaved and decent.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Word is she put the hijab on for a guy she was/is talking to.

god i hope that ain't the truth

k i don't wanna slander a young buck who can't even defend herself properly

i think this is AJ's method of gaining membership. insult popular youtubers, have their rabid fans join the site, hopefully keep them here with debauchery and memes.

it's foolproof

god i hope that ain't the truth

k i don't wanna slander a young buck who can't even defend herself properly

i think this is AJ's method of gaining membership. insult popular youtubers, have their rabid fans join the site, hopefully keep them here with debauchery and memes.

it's foolproof

If it was fool-proof it wouldn't include AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending