SELLOUT Somali girl gets RID of her hijab when she's offered money to promote company's hair product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Inb4 it grows on me and I'm only subconsciously attacking an unattainable English ting :mjcry:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why is no one mentioning that she is misleading black women about the effects of the hair products she is promoting?
There is no way the average black person's hair can look like that without relaxer or a perm, no oil will do it.

ps. I would give it to her, RAW. She is attractive.
Looks like an average xalimo who can use make up well nothing beautiful about her

Gambar

VIP
These "hijabis" have a face full of make up. The hijab isn't a piece of cloth on your head. It comes off attention seeking.

That is what average Somali girls look like and these girls posted here are beautiful. Sometimes I forget how beautiful Somali girls are even when they are average. Now the world knows about the natural Somali beauty that comes with being Somali.

At least these girls gave Somalis good exposure. There is beauty under the cover of hijab sort of message. Not bad.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wallahi make-up has me fucked up. I can't tell if she's average or good looking. Looking at her now she's pretty good looking but her face seems literally painted on so I'm not sure. It's like a Scooby-Doo mystery at this point.
:notsureif:

Just became a new subscriber
mjgrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts