Self proclaimed rapper "$ym" getting dragged

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Her "feminism" is getting somali girls to shake their asses and make ghetto rap music that won't get them anything but sin. Maybe if she meant supporting women who want to do something in life like doctors or teachers or engineers. But nah we gotta support this hoodrat wannabe. Miss me with that bs
show some more twetts where she gets dragged

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm not even a Somali person however I can detect that she is probably a Somali Bantu person, her facial features and her skin colour, hair texture is a big giveaway to me that her ancestry is probably from Tanzania.

My guy, she clearly Somali - her style of make up is just the typical London trend for madow girls.

There needs to be more pushback like this against these harlots trying to corrupt the minds of young Somali women. Hope more Somali women like Faay speak out against this.

There won't be, it's a losing battle. I'm shocked her tweet ratio'd the original degenerate so I checked the likes. Over half the likes are from Somali guys and random non-Small hijabis. It's a wrap, completely khalaas.

Girls like these are honestly the worst and the bulk of Xalimos. Literal mindless drones.

Look at this heinous creature.

Keo

VIP
u think the type to tweet/say this want kids with somali dudes? lol

they act out like this to further push the guys they already dont really want away
First time I agree with you however there are some that try to go back to Somalis when things go very wrong for example domestic abuse, when they get divorced or when they have a kid out of wedlock by an ajnabi.

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
First time I agree with you however there are some that try to go back to Somalis when things go very wrong for example domestic abuse, when they get divorced or when they have a kid out of wedlock by an ajnabi.

true, but i think thts a minority of cases. if a somali girl commits to dating out i doubt she would go for a faarax in the future, especially if theyre not religious, and a faarax wont want them either unless he is mega desperate. i see it as them wanting to wild out in peace and not be judged i think, same way there are hella xalimos who hate seeing faaraxs at clubs etc.

Keo

VIP
true, but i think thts a minority of cases. if a somali girl commits to dating out i doubt she would go for a faarax in the future, especially if theyre not religious, and a faarax wont want them either unless he is mega desperate. i see it as them wanting to wild out in peace and not be judged i think, same way there are hella xalimos who hate seeing faaraxs at clubs etc.
Well if they are out there sinning then they should expect their male counterparts to be doing the same
:mjlol:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Tbh, that's not entirely true. I agree to an extent on the completely irreligious ones, but the majority of girls 'commit' to dating out in their late teens and early-mid 20's. Regardless, the overwhelming majority of them remain single for a LONG time because they strongly overestimate their position in the foreign dating market. Then they claim there's a shortage of 'good' Somali men (which is true) and calacaal into their 30's and co-sign the new generation on the exact same thing. There is no winning, Somali girls as a collective genuinely lack introspection. Somali women have I think a higher rate of singles than pretty much every mainstream group in the UK/Europe because at the end of the day we're not much different from other madows culture aside. And Somalis at their worst opt for serial monogamy, where as other madow culture their women have been mentally coerced into accepting sex w/ zero attachments.

I'm not even a Somali person however I can detect that she is probably a Somali Bantu person, her facial features and her skin colour, hair texture is a big giveaway to me that her ancestry is probably from Tanzania.

Somalis have different looks
0FACFAEA-603C-497A-A923-E48DC732E504.jpeg
Just like Sudanese people and that’s not Bantu at all mind your business

Her "feminism" is getting somali girls to shake their asses and make ghetto rap music that won't get them anything but sin. Maybe if she meant supporting women who want to do something in life like doctors or teachers or engineers. But nah we gotta support this hoodrat wannabe. Miss me with that bs

That girl has a point and this is straight gaslighting because this girl was talking about rapping but to discredit her that female mentioned shaking ass and onlyfans. She’s getting all this hate for her passion to be a rapper but the other day some of y’all sspoters we’re discussing which diaspora has the best rappers
People like mo g, lil mo, 38xAlz, etc and many moreee who rap about the streets are looked as cool. They’re supported for following their passion, look at chunkz but a Halimo trying to get into that all of a sudden everyone remembers thats its haraam. All I’m saying is let’s be equal in our judgement and not only antagonize girls for this career choice.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That girl has a point and this is straight gaslighting because this girl was talking about rapping but to discredit her that female mentioned shaking ass and onlyfans. She’s getting all this hate for her passion to be a rapper but the other day some of y’all sspoters we’re discussing which diaspora has the best rappers
People like mo g, lil mo, 38xAlz, etc and many moreee who rap about the streets are looked as cool. They’re supported for following their passion, look at chunkz but a Halimo trying to get into that all of a sudden everyone remembers thats its haraam. All I’m saying is let’s be equal in our judgement and not only antagonize girls for this career choice.

Rapping is viewed as a masculine art which makes her stand out more. Nicki, Cardi, meg and almost every single other female rapper gets shit for it.

This particular girl is not only extra ass at rapping, she's being outrageous and trying to cover her lack of skills w/ degenerate shit. It flipped on her (at least for now). Then rallying support through toxic self-love bs.

Nobody gives Cherrie shit for singing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

To be fair, rap industry is more demeaning to women than men.

Trending