Self proclaimed rapper "$ym" getting dragged

Alluring

Sayonara
That girl has a point and this is straight gaslighting because this girl was talking about rapping but to discredit her that female mentioned shaking ass and onlyfans. She’s getting all this hate for her passion to be a rapper but the other day some of y’all sspoters we’re discussing which diaspora has the best rappers
People like mo g, lil mo, 38xAlz, etc and many moreee who rap about the streets are looked as cool. They’re supported for following their passion, look at chunkz but a Halimo trying to get into that all of a sudden everyone remembers thats its haraam. All I’m saying is let’s be equal in our judgement and not only antagonize girls for this career choice.

They are all degenerates with terrible music.

Somalis have different looks
View attachment 141276
Just like Sudanese people and that’s not Bantu at all mind your business
Somalis have different looks
View attachment 141276
Just like Sudanese people and that’s not Bantu at all mind your business
I'm not doing anything she's the one twerking on Twitter with a Somali flag in the background for the whole world to see. Go and speak to her about how she portraying you guys. I wish simply saying she doesn't look like a Somali person. Halsa is dark skinned but she still retains alot of her Somali looks this girl on other hand looks Bantu as hell.

Trending

Latest posts