Self proclaimed rapper "$ym" getting dragged

Alluring

Sayonara

Her "feminism" is getting somali girls to shake their asses and make ghetto rap music that won't get them anything but sin. Maybe if she meant supporting women who want to do something in life like doctors or teachers or engineers. But nah we gotta support this hoodrat wannabe. Miss me with that bs

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I am not a colourist, I was talking about the colour of their spirit. The first one has a rough, abrasive, dark-skinded spirit.

I believe you are referring to the nuur (light) on ones face when they're a practicing Muslim. Muslims have a certain facial glow they exude regardless of skin color. Only the trained eye can see it.

Look at any exMuslims face and you can see the spiritual abyss they're living in.

Her "feminism" is getting somali girls to shake their asses and make ghetto rap music that won't get them anything but sin. Maybe if she meant supporting women who want to do something in life like doctors or teachers or engineers. But nah we gotta support this hoodrat wannabe. Miss me with that bs

She sucks at rapping
She sucks at being a dh1lo
She sucks at twerking
She needs to find a different career path
ThIs OnE fOr ThE iNcELs” :heh:

She sucks at rapping
She sucks at being a dh1lo
She sucks at twerking
She needs to find a different career path
ThIs OnE fOr ThE iNcELs” :heh:

I'm not even a Somali person however I can detect that she is probably a Somali Bantu person, her facial features and her skin colour, hair texture is a big giveaway to me that her ancestry is probably from Tanzania.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
There needs to be more pushback like these against these harlots that are trying to corrupt the minds of young Somali girls. Hope more Somali women like Faay speak out against this.

Last edited:

Trending