Self improvement

I’m trying to completely change and improve myself. I’m gonna start sleeping 8 hours a day, working out 6 days a week, a gallon of water a day and eating high protein Whole Foods. Im gonna shave my head and start over. In 6 months from now I’ll post a before and after picture. I’ve deleted all social media apps besides tiktok, YouTube and Netflix.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I’m trying to completely change and improve myself. I’m gonna start sleeping 8 hours a day, working out 6 days a week, a gallon of water a day and eating high protein Whole Foods. Im gonna shave my head and start over. In 6 months from now I’ll post a before and after picture. I’ve deleted all social media apps besides tiktok, YouTube and Netflix.
Insh Allah! If you succeed, which you will, nothing will stop you. It all comes down to your mind and your habits, replace old undesired habits with new ones and try to stick with it otherwise you’ll fall back to your old habit loop. In 6 months you’ll come out with a strong mind and body! :yousmart:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You got my blessing I am in my third month and my whole persona is changing for the better both inside and outside

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Actually working out is a great thing, it clears up your mind and one builds up a better focus. So I definitely recommend working out when implementing a new habit into your lifestyle.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Focus on discipline opposed to motivation and don't burn yourself out man. Give yourself a two to four week period to cut bad things out and adopt better habits in your routine. Just keep adding stuff until it feels normal. Just don't look at it as 2 weeks to binge on things otherwise you'll f*ck yourself up. That said, making an instant switch overnight makes the mental aspect to it much more difficult.

Habits, good or bad compound like interest.

Insha'Allah you'll achieve what you set out to do.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
come to my yard and I’ll let you borrow this equipment :denzelnigga:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Because she believes it's impossible so it's impossible for her.

@ogmomo Whatever it is that you want to do, you need to align your beliefs with it first. If you want to get 8 hours of sleep, from now on your belief system should churn out that you are a person that gets 8 hours of sleep. You want to workout 6 days a week => You are someone who works out 6 days a week. You want to eat healthy => You're a person who eats healthy.

Make your goals part of your identity through the magic of belief, perform actions that are in-line with your new beliefs, and use those actions to use as evidence to strengthen those beliefs. Rinse, repeat and in 6 months you should reach your goals.

If you workout 5 days one week and your belief system says you're a person who works out 6 days a week, ignore it. But your rational mind won't let you which is why I suggest you don't have arbitrary numbers in your goals. Instead of 6 days a week, go for a certain physique that you want or even better just be a person who works out. Make it simple so you can make it easier for your mind to believe in your new identity.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Good luck dude. I hope you succeed! I am following a similar journey but in terms of different things

Trending

Latest posts