SELF-HATING XALIIMO ENCOURAGES CADAAN REVERT HUSBAND'S KHANIIS TENDENCIES

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I know for a fact that no Somali woman would stay with a man who wants to wear her clothes - she is his cadaan friend who is trying to cover for him after we turned him into the first meme of 2020

imagine if her somali husband was doing this? She would expose him all around the world.

But if its an cadaan guy, then its cute? wtf lol. This is suspect behavior

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No one rly does their New Years resolutions ;) join in the slander and bullying of him abaayo.
My New Years resolution was to bully him more. I started eating more healthy and did other stuff on my list so I’m sure I’ll stick to bullying him more, so I won’t fail this one

:banderas::friendhug: Thank you soldier we need that Hiraab DNA everywhere. I want Latino Hiraab kids.
Bruh how am I going to give you latinos
:ayaanswag:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s obvious when you look at her skin colour and her husband that she wants white children, very sad.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
ANOTHER EPISODE OF UK FREAKY STORIES

SOMETHING IS IN THE WATER IN ENGLAND

TAKE THIS L UK HALIMOS AND SHOVE IT UP THIS GINGERS ASS HE PROBABLY LIKE IT

I knew he was married to or dating a Somali girl from the first thread. He had at least 5 batis, and even I don’t have batis. That doesn’t happen by accident.
Baatis are great, I love wearing them when I have a very very productive day. It makes me feel like a real naag nool. Do you dislike them or just not care/have them?
imagine if her somali husband was doing this? She would expose him all around the world.

But if its an cadaan guy, then its cute? wtf lol. This is suspect behavior
Let me a hypocrite in peace. :ufdup:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Macalin M is a guy he is the one who carries Hiraab DNA. Girls don't have qabils.
But they have Scottish tribes tho:childplease:
16oz-8yd-Kilt.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Baatis are great, I love wearing them when I have a very very productive day. It makes me feel like a real naag nool. Do you dislike them or just not care/have them?
My mom always had a dizzying closet, a dream for a little girl. When I used to imitate her in diracs and other stuff as a kid, she’d get upset. She thought I was acting too grown or something, and my sister and I weren’t allowed to wear them or bati, even well into my teens. Wearing those fancy ones to my first Somali wedding was the biggest freaking deal, even more so since it was see-through. But neither dirac or bati caught on as something I’d wear regularly.

He is not a serial killer like many insinuated in my previous thread, but he is in fact married to a xalimo.

I'm interested why he said it was his GF then showed a pic of their wedding?? I also genuinely love the pic on the first screenshot, he's wearing both a baati and macwiis. We love the duality.
ENza_Q5XsAIkIts
ENza-05WAAE3_Vg
wallahi our people are embarrasing sometimes you know that?
imagine being “the go to” ethnicity for reverts and ajnabis that beg it off us in general lmao

Trending

Latest posts