His xalimo: aww cute

David wearing her diraac next

His xaalimo wife. :dwill:

David wearing her panties next

Xaalimo :mahubowtf:

David: Telling her he might be into faraaxs now

Xalimo :tocry:

Faraaxs :urgh:
David wearing her skin...I think I should stop there...

Macalin M

Out here
The UK is like quick sand of but 10x worse sxb. With each passing day I ask myself when I will become

I shall be coming with my followers in a blessed Tahri.. I mean Hijra to New Somalia in NA. The Xalimos there will sing songs and throw palm leaves on our remembrance :dabcasar:
West Afro / Caribbean’s are beautiful. You telling me you don’t wanna have fun with them sxb?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The UK is like quick sand of but 10x worse sxb. With each passing day I ask myself when I will become

I shall be coming with my followers in a blessed Tahri.. I mean Hijra to New Somalia in NA. The Xalimos there will sing songs and throw palm leaves on our remembrance :dabcasar:
Can't wait for that to happen. :mjohreally:

David wearing his xaalimo wife’s baati

His xalimo: aww cute

David wearing her diraac next

His xaalimo wife. :dwill:

David wearing her panties next

Xaalimo :mahubowtf:

David: Telling her he might be into faraaxs now

Xalimo :tocry:

Faraaxs :urgh:
If this David comes out as gay, we xaalimos will never come back from that L :jcoleno: Faraxs will never let it go.

Especially me because I found it wholesome and see him wearing the baati as harmless banter:mjcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If this David comes out as gay, we xaalimos will never come back from that L :jcoleno: Faraxs will never let it go.

Especially me because I found it wholesome and see him wearing the baati as harmless banter:mjcry:
@beenleey you worried about yourself what about our dear sister that’s married to him :mjcry: that’s why we should stick to Somali, if he was gay somali he wouldn’t dare come out, he will just live a miserable life:mjlaugh: lol

I mean I can't risk it. What am I gonna do with Madow children.

That's just xaasid:drakewtf:
Indeed.
iu

Other races are the creation of Allah SWT. Dislike aspects of their culture, but do not dislike them for how they look - Allah favored their form and found it beautiful, deciding to bring it into existence. We are not in a position to critique the creation of God.

This thread was about a "Xalimo" sell out with an cadaan, and yet we ended up insulting madows smh

Macalin M

Out here
Other races are the creation of Allah SWT. Dislike aspects of their culture, but do not dislike them for how they look - Allah favored their form and found it beautiful, deciding to bring it into existence. We are not in a position to critique the creation of God.

This thread was about a Xalimo sell out with an cadaan, and yet we ended up insulting madows smh
I love you man

Trending

Latest posts