Self-hating Somalis on r/exmuslim

And this comment:

“I believe must Somalis hate the fact that they born Somali, nothing much to be proud of, our grandfathers were punch of recist who left us a poor culture full of recisim and hate, obvious if you are ex Muslim they will dislike you for sure and treat you badly is something must happen for them, don't be mad at you culture only there is may countries who share the issues with us.”

:gucciwhat: Speak for yourself warya

And this comment:

“I believe must Somalis hate the fact that they born Somali, nothing much to be proud of, our grandfathers were punch of recist who left us a poor culture full of recisim and hate, obvious if you are ex Muslim they will dislike you for sure and treat you badly is something must happen for them, don't be mad at you culture only there is may countries who share the issues with us.”

:gucciwhat: Speak for yourself warya
We dont claim tht self hater pussy move on u got what you wanted half mutt:manny:

Stupid self hating scum. I don't want them claiming somali.
I dont understand why exmuslims think hating on their own race and worshipping white western culture is a requirement for leaving Islam:ayaanswag:
I was scrolling through that sub and some of the shit they post is literally alt-right rhetoric

I dont understand why exmuslims think hating on their own race and worshipping white western culture is a requirement for leaving Islam:ayaanswag:
I was scrolling through that sub and some of the shit they post is literally alt-right rhetoric
They want to feel included within white spaces. They will bring down their own to try fit in.

I can't blame self haters. there isn't really much to be proud about in all honesty.

we destroyed our country, became the laughingstock of the world and have a terrible reputation in the diaspora.
:susp: How do you sleep at night Uncle Ruckus?

Whoever wrote that post is obviously a total loser and is blaming his Somalinimo as a coping method... he said people don't respond when he says hi :tacky:

He needs to focus on fixing his life and likely his appearance.

I wish you guys would stop giving these weirdos airtime.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why are you not proud of being Somali? All the things you stated are what others think of us. Who cares about them?

no one is perfect in this world. some guys are born short, some girls are born with a beak nose, I was born a Somali. I try to come to terms with it and live my life to the best of my capabilities.

I used to be like OP but I have gradually become more accepting of my background and even see some bright spots to it.

Trending

Latest posts