Self-hating Somalis on r/exmuslim

So, most of you here recently voted Somalia to be a shitty place and here you are arguing the people aren’t? Can a country be a shitty place or it’s the inhabitants that make it shitty? Wake up your other personalities and ask again. Houston, we need psychologists here.
@embarassing, marwo, the day that you post a positive thread about something that is taking place in Somaliland or in Puntland is the day that we aren’t shitty people any longer. The same goes for those born into the clans of Somaliland and Puntland. A day we are no longer schizophrenic.

The only Somali patriot standing.

VixR

Veritas
This is literally @VixR personified, always hating on Somali culture and religion.
I read the post. Although I don’t relate to it, since I’m ambiguous looking, and there’s no significant population of Somalis here for people to have opinions on that would immediately color their opinion of me.

This sounds like a person who’s tired of being associated with the negative views held by others for his ethnicity. That fucking sucks, he should move. I felt sorry for him reading that.

So, most of you here recently voted Somalia to be a shitty place and here you are arguing the people aren’t? Can a country be a shitty place or it’s the inhabitants that make it shitty? Wake up your other personalities and ask again. Houston, we need psychologists here.
@embarassing, marwo, the day that you post a positive thread about something that is taking place in Somaliland or in Puntland is the day that we aren’t shitty people any longer. The same goes for those born into the clans of Somaliland and Puntland. A day we are no longer schizophrenic.

The only Somali patriot standing.
Check my post history before throwing around random accusations.

It’s funny how half the posts I see from you are qabil related and you couldn’t find a single qabil related one of mine if you tried. You recently said I’m “burjikoland” and tried to inject qabyalad into a thread about a successful Somali. P.s. I have no idea what clan he was from nor do I care, idk why it’s one of your first thoughts.

You struggle to keep up your weird self righteous you have of yourself. Stop smearing me and trying to draw me out and do some self reflection tesfay.

Have a lovely weekend!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I wouldn't go to r/exmuslims or r/xsomalian for mental health reasons. r/exmuslims ironically has the same racial hierarchy as the ummah forum where darkies are somehow more savage in their interpretation of Islam than Arabs or South Asians and the latter reminds me of toxic teenage angst without a hint of intelligence. Arabs, Somali males and Islam is there source of hate and life,

Just read OP, it’s always the socially awkward weirdos online trying to blame Somalinimo or Islam for their failures. He said people don’t respond to his hello :tacky:

Back in 2011, I was in Beijing. I was outside a 7/11 and a slightly drunk Canadian dude walked up to my friend and asked, “ why are Somalis like this and that and blah blah blah.

We weren’t even offended cause the guy look so distraught and seemed to want answers.

When we walked away I was like tf did do you guys do to this masakeens LOL.

Somalis do seem to have a bad reputation wherever they go. :bell::manny:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I read the post. Although I don’t relate to it, since I’m ambiguous looking, and there’s no significant population of Somalis here for people to have opinions on that would immediately color their opinion of me.

This sounds like a person who’s tired of being associated with the negative views held by others for his ethnicity. That fucking sucks, he should move. I felt sorry for him reading that.
No it just sounds like he has a shit personality. I live in Ontario Canada as well and I can testify that I am treated equally to everyone else. I have Gaalo friends and I have Muslim friends as well.

This guy sounds like the one asshole who does not realize he is a ass. Instead, he blames everything on other people instead of looking at himself for self improvement, a classic dumbass.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
No it just sounds like he has a shit personality. I live in Ontario Canada as well and I can testify that I am treated equally to everyone else. I have Gaalo friends and I have Muslim friends as well.

This guy sounds like the one asshole who does not realize he is a ass. Instead, he blames everything on other people instead of looking at himself for self improvement, a classic dumbass.
shit like this reminds of that one anon on 4channel who blamed pokemon for his loneliness and social failures rather than his shitty personality.

This sounds like few selfhaters who are posters here who live for white peoples approval. Imagine being so empty inside begging for some disgusting white gaalo to like you. Thank god most somalis have pride and vast majority of us aint like this. Even in this thread you can see who sympathize wit h that thinking

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I live in the same area as this guy and never experienced overt racism.

VixR

Veritas

But if what he said is true, it has nothing to do with self-improvement. If he’s living in an area where Somalis are thought of poorly, it would effect him. It could be self-perception, like you say, but it could just as easily be alienation.

That’s shit that would be hard to admit, especially for a guy, hence why I don’t think it’s fake.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
But if what he said is true, it has nothing to do with self-improvement. If he’s living in an area where Somalis are thought of poorly, it would effect him. It could be self-perception, like you say, but it could just as easily be alienation.

That’s shit that would be hard to admit, especially for a guy, hence why I don’t think it’s fake.
It's fake I live in the same province as him. Just sounds like a self hater or a troll

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s unfortunate to see my young brothers and sisters letting confusion and anger get the best of them, I wish I could help each and everyone of them out and just give them tips to be more positive everyday. :)

The tragedy of most second generation ethnic ex-muslims is that they think they will be more included and intergrated into western societies by denoucing their religion and culture of their migrant parents, the redpill is that their white counterparts will see them no different to the ''Jihadi'' Ahmeds, and Mohammeds that they are trying to escape from.

Trending