Self-hating Somali reveals he used to claim Nigerian and Somali uncle roasts him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very terrible. Only mainland European Somalis hold their own because of the liberal agenda. In London Somalis get bullied by Pakistanis and Nigerians, but I have heard everyone in Toronto has a crack at Somalis!
:mindblown:
Waa wareye , where you heard this ?
Even racist skin heads open doors for us and get out of their way to say hello to us.dont tarnish our reputation with them fake rumours saxib .

it aint fake is real and have been proven several times in this forum :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Thats fake news .i go to B.C often ,is propably the porvince with the least somalis and we get respect there from them chins and skin heads ,wallahi indian chicks and the chinese chicks that dominate there cant stop staring at a brother everytime i go to my girl hometown .thanks to cbc canada our reputation precedes us .

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Thats fake news .i go to B.C often ,is propably the porvince with the least somalis and we get respect there from them chins and skin heads ,wallahi indian chicks and the chinese chicks that dominate there cant stop staring at a brother everytime i go to my girl hometown .thanks to cbc canada our reputation precedes us .
Ermmm im canadian and im not talking about ca i was talking abou the uk nigga i know people have maad respect for us or they'll know the consequence if they utter a word

Ermmm im canadian and im not talking about ca i was talking abou the uk nigga i know people have maad respect for us or they'll know the consequence if they utter a word
Oo my bad .i thought your talking about the great white north .my cousin from Tennessee was impressed when he use to visit us in Tdot in the hood we would send yardies to the store to grab us blunts .i dont smoke no more and dont live in the hood no more ,enjoying the fruits of alberta at the moment .you from the Dot ?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Oo my bad .i thought your talking about the great white north .my cousin from Tennessee was impressed when he use to visit us in Tdot in the hood we would send yardies to the store to grab us blunts .i dont smoke no more and dont live in the hood no more ,enjoying the fruits of alberta at the moment .you from the Dot ?
Alberta is no better than tdot when it comes to crimes tbh come back to the great city lol yup scarborough to be specific

Alberta is no better than tdot when it comes to crimes tbh come back to the great city lol yup scarborough to be specific
Oo hell naa , i cant picture myself living in toronto again .im drive a aways from Banff and b.c :rejoice:if you seen the beauty and the money here you would understand why i rather be here, just got to stay away from the somali shisha spots and im good .i do come to the dot to visit the fams tho .

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Oo hell naa , i cant picture myself living in toronto again .im drive a aways from Banff and b.c :rejoice:if you seen the beauty and the money here you would understand why i rather be here, just got to stay away from the somali shisha spots and im good .i do come to the dot to visit the fams tho .
yh toronto is ciyaal suuq central when your a lil bit older your gonna need to retire somewhere more quiter lol but im thinking more of houston or san diego im tired of the cold. lol naah shisha aint really my scene full of thirsty girls ready to give airtime to any man uff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending