Self-hating Somali reveals he used to claim Nigerian and Somali uncle roasts him

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get bullied by the Pakistanis and Nigerians. I have seen it with my own eyes (forget about the countless videos online). This is why many UK Somalis will claim other ethnicities due to self hatred. 99.99% of the Arab bootyclappers who claim to be Arab come from there.

They get bullied by the Pakistanis and Nigerians. I have seen it with my own eyes (forget about the countless videos online). This is why many UK Somalis will claim other ethnicities due to self hatred. 99.99% of the Arab bootyclappers who claim to be Arab come from there.
Been waaye taas :idontlike:
Which weakling get bullied by timo jileecs :mjkkk:

Been waaye taas :idontlike:
Which weakling get bullied by timo jileecs :mjkkk:

You have no clue.

There is a new YouTube video every week of that sort of thing.

The worst I saw was when a Paki put a Somali literally in a garbage bag and threw him outside like he was Thursday garbage pick-up.

You have no clue.

There is a new YouTube video every week of that sort of thing.

The worst I saw was when a Paki put a Somali literally in a garbage bag and put threw him outside like he was Thursday garbage pick-up.
:jaynerd::jaynerd::jaynerd::jaynerd::jaynerd::jaynerd::mjcry::mjcry:
timo jilecs are short bastards how are they bullying Somalis
*Flashback*
You somalian banana eaters innit :mjcry:
You all have a big forehead and sponge hair innit:mjcry:

Last edited:

Very terrible. Only mainland European Somalis hold their own because of the liberal agenda. In London Somalis get bullied by Pakistanis and Nigerians, but I have heard everyone in Toronto has a crack at Somalis!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
DbUPXTiWsAEfkvv.jpg:large
:dead::dead::dead:

That guy is ugly tho

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Very terrible. Only mainland European Somalis hold their own because of the liberal agenda. In London Somalis get bullied by Pakistanis and Nigerians, but I have heard everyone in Toronto has a crack at Somalis!

Somalis own Toronto dominate the streets and many business and educational fields too. Somalis in Toronto are blessed and feared. There are Somali words that influenced the slang of Toronto and most dangerous gangs and most famous rappers in Toronto are Somalis. We literally the six on lock, ask anyone from Canada. Somalis are very rated and respected in Canada

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hoeland and Scandinavian are way worse than reer U.K

Scandinavian Somalis are f#cking fobs and way worse than U.K except self hate. :susp:

I also heard Faaraxs and Xalimos in Holland AKA Hoeland have no virgins and basically bang each other or other Anjabis.

I remember one Faarax from Holland telling me that white girls are so easy, you just need to look at them and wink and they'll give you what you need. :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Scandinavian Somalis are f#cking fobs and way worse than U.K except self hate. :susp:

I also heard Faaraxs and Xalimos in Holland AKA Hoeland have no virgins and basically bang each other or other Anjabis.

I remember one Faarax from Holland telling me that white girls are so easy, you just need to look at them and wink and they'll give you what you need. :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
my parents should have moved to Holland :francis:

Somalis own Toronto dominate the streets and many business and educational fields too. Somalis in Toronto are blessed and feared, There were Somali words that influenced the slang of Toronto and most dangerous gangs and most famous rappers in Toronto are Somalis. We literally the six on lock, ask anyone from Canada. Somalis are very rated and respected in Canada

I'm trolling. I romanticize Canada, I intend to marry a Canadian Xalimo and move into a large house somewhere up north with blissful white winters. We'll have three girls, two boys and one malamute.

Canada is all I have :mjcry:

@Daleelah
:mjpls:

This self hater tweeted this under maya jama's tweet were she also was embarrassed of her Somali side
She's embarrased of her somali side but then all her good looks come from there. If she never was half somali she would've been like the rest, a forgotten sidechick that is recycled later when the guy finishes with the main es

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts