Self-hater

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't get why it would bother that much. The only Somalis I follow are family and friends. I get my Somali related news from my parents or if Somalia makes international news

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m starting to really hate my somalinimo, i don’t know why but everytime i see a somali person it irks my soul, and i can’t even see them on social media without blocking them.
I’m not even joking, any help how to embrace your culture and somalinimo???!
@Sambuus i used to be like u when i was younger but what i found to be helpful was reading about our history as there are plenty of somalis who have goon up and beyond in plenty of field of work. And remember there plenty of good somali people out there. Social media only displays stupidity so don't let it have effect on ur view of ur own kin

Last edited:

Sambuus

Inactive
Thanks for the advice guys, inshallah I will learn to not focus so much on negativity and try to learn more about our culture and stop generalizing people. May Allah bless you all my brothers and sisters ♥️

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m starting to really hate my somalinimo, i don’t know why but everytime i see a somali person it irks my soul, and i can’t even see them on social media without blocking them.
I’m not even joking, any help how to embrace your culture and somalinimo???!

Stay off social media, and boom, your health rapidly starts to bloom

Out sight Out of mind

Trending