Self-hater

Sambuus

Inactive
I’m starting to really hate my somalinimo, i don’t know why but everytime i see a somali person it irks my soul, and i can’t even see them on social media without blocking them.
I’m not even joking, any help how to embrace your culture and somalinimo???!

I’m starting to really hate my somalinimo, i don’t know why but everytime i see a somali person it irks my soul, and i can’t even see them on social media without blocking them.
Are you from a marginalised tribe like madhibaan,reer xamar cadcad,bantu or some other type of 0.5?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:gucciwhat:You need Quran saar walle. Why do random people irk you? Not to be disrespectful but ma maskaxda baa lagaga jiraa?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I suggest you bend over to your Cadaan master. We don’t give advise on this topic around here.

Sambuus

Inactive
:gucciwhat:You need Quran saar walle. Why do random people irk you? Not to be disrespectful but ma maskaxda baa lagaga jiraa?
I didn’t mean random people, I meant Somali related content on social media or something that has to do with Somalis in general annoy me

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I didn’t mean random people, I meant Somali related content on social media or something that has to do with Somalis in general annoy me
Oh yea those idiots annoy me too. I try not to watch too much neef videos so it doesn’t ruin my feed.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
try to become an individual and focus on improving urself, once u are at a place of happiness, you will start loving everyone :)

@Sambuus
Try to think about this fact.. For every negative you see there's positive, the issue with us humans is in general we tend to focus on negative things.. For example negative news fills more headlines than positive news.. Try to challenge yourself by for example looking up two positive news for every negative you encounter in that way you won't lose hope.

It's just a phase. You will grew out of it. Whenever you got the Somali hate signal, pinch yourself and remember your hooyo, aabo, sisters and brothers and say audubillah satan leave me alone.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I can relate, I avoid somalis and am proud of my Dad for not moving to a Somali populated area. I don't see it as self hate tho :sass2:

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit

I am sure they hate you too so don’t worry