Seems like Minnesota has gotten so used to Somalis

do u guys learn Somali . There isn’t Somali schools in Scandinavia but we were able to learn the language
no i lived here for a while now , and these charter schools are few in number , and mostly twin city kids go there, the vast majority of somali kids in minnesota never learn the language sadly and spend their free time going to after school dugsi and saturday sunday morning dugsi , where they spend most of the time surrounded by arabic and english. Even when the local city council decided to host a cultural event the somalis decided it to be some religious event :snoop:

I still cringe every time i see my young siblings speak english.

no i lived here for a while now , and these charter schools are few in number , and mostly twin city kids go there, the vast majority of somali kids in minnesota never learn the language sadly and spend their free time going to after school dugsi and saturday sunday morning dugsi , where they spend most of the time surrounded by arabic and english. Even when the local city council decided to host a cultural event the somalis decided it to be some religious event :snoop:

Somali salafi sheikhs that run the islamic centers have a strangle hold on somalis that dont live in twin cities, however in twin cities its more different and somalis there do actually learn the language

TBH ilhan omar added more fire lets say. But conservatives have been on somali ppls case even before ilhan. So regardless.
Ngl white supremacists are on us because of ilhan & Minnesota
They investigated her more than her own voter
All the incidents of cheating with this yahud ,married to her brother allegedly & immigration fraud , money laundering & theft of the fundraising program Somali donated

Many Somalis dont know about that

You disrespected me first dont play the victim u have hatred towards women like its crazy... u are a hateful person ive seen ur comments..

You talk down on people and how they look, like what secure attractive person would do that?

Fix ur insecurities sis. Im clocking out unlike u i have a real life to go back to. Bye heal ur heart!
Maybe its not because you are a woman ,its because you are a b*itch
Stop playing victim yourself

I’ve been to many nice and quiet Somali restaurants, so stop generalising and get out of the ghetto. Focus on coming up with ideas to improve the Somalis at your ends instead of spewing endless negativity towards us on our own site :drakewtf:

Why are you always defending Somali's and coming up with excuses for bad observed behaviour?

You had a similar response to me previously. It's not self hatred to acknowledge Somali people can get loud when they congregate. Relax.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Oromos look Madow? Not really, I've seen many that could easily pass off as Somali. That's precisely why they're such a threat, they can blend in with us!

Yes, a lot of Oromos can look pretty Somali. Just take a look at some of these Arsi Oromos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These types of folk regularly trick northern Somalis by pretending to be of this or that clan. With looks like that a passable enough abtirsi can trick people easy.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yes, a lot of Oromos can look pretty Somali. Just take a look at some of these Arsi Oromos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These types of folk regularly trick northern Somalis by pretending to be of this or that clan. With looks like that a passable enough abtirsi can trick people easy.
Yep yep cushitic blood

a lot of charter schools teach somali