Secularism Must Win In Somalia

U r really desperate to run n hide about secularism, what do i care what another citizens see me as or what their culture is, that's personal to them, we are talking about state not infringing on people as they have enforceable powers waryaa to effect my life, some white guy who sees me as inferior negro doesn't, that his free will to think that and I will protect it in-fact or else one day someone will take my views and culture away from me.

Freedom is the only answer to Somalia woes, where citizens protect each other based on that fundamental fact, not back each other because u agree with someone or ur from the same clan, nation, region, religion or other nonsensical identity politics.

I already told u islamic golden age is over, it was good in it's time period, but has lost now to secularism who vastly superior and answers the needs of all it's people. I don't need to pay a tax to keep my disbelief waryaa in the west nor do u, what's wrong with u comparing such a backward system in today modern world, where u want to say we will protect u if u pay a jizya only tha is extortion on my 'freedoms' that god gave, are u satanic or something, seems like something shaydhanka would say. I only pay taxes on what I earn in the west, not based on my religion, race, views, culture, wallahi sick ba tahay, maybe me and u can go for a huge battle ground on somali tv one day and have the people call in and tell us which idea they support.
Saxib dont try propagating to me about Secularism from the cadaan who.created civil war in Somalia and have sustained anarchy in Somalia.

You are enjoying life in Australia at the expense of Australian Aborigines who are native to Australia.How has Secularism treated them?
Somalia the root cause of the problem is western governments meddling with their business.

Secularism is nothing more than negating religion.If you are going to talk about Secularism vs Religion please be impartial.

The first world war, Second world war Colonialism stalks from Charles Darwin racist ideology Of Origin of species where the strong survives which is the biggest pillar of Secularism.

What causing life n death is 'cadalad daro' u dumb f*ck, that is the root cause of somalia problem, u look at the after effect such as war and poverty but the root is well known and it can be answered thru secularism and freedom for all not identity politics like religion, clan, or political idealogy being forced on them as the cycle of war, poverty, will continue because ideas clash if being imposed it leads to factionalis, camps, fragmentation, and so many other ills. :pachah1: u r itching for your ak I know cause believers not tolerant when they see what they stand for is infact inferior to what i stand for. Every secularist knows religious people are the ones running with this >>>>>>:4uzpnkt: not us. Naga gabta ma ceeb ba
Kuwi Latin America qasey oo daroogo ku abuurey wadankooda ba Isla kuwi argigisada abuurey from Bin Ladin all the way to ISIS and,Boko Haram iyo AS.

Bin Ladin iyo Pablo Escobar were getting paycheck from one boss.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Secularism is the fundamental seperation of religion and state, this doesn't mean religion disappear it means it has no authority over citizens. This makes sense to me. Come on secularists, let's come together to begin this revolution. It stands on principles that religion is a personal choice, because religion says religion is free will, if religion is now apart of the state, there is no choice, it's a law. Their enforcing religion on all not leaving it to people to decide to follow or leave.

The state should represent the people not represent a party or religion, let religion or parties compete for power there is no problem with that, as long as the playing field is equalized for all in the state since the state matters is about citizens and human beings not about what they believe or practise or clan or region. Who supports this fundamental position, I am definitely a secularist, I am non religious, I can then gather up people who support my idea and we can run for power, notice I am not controlling the state, I am still equalized with other citizens and their ideas or religious view and we let the citizens decide thru an election.

Right now Somalia govt is enforcing an Idea on it's citizen, their going to see huge ramifactions from this as people will not think the govt is about all citizens but only for a certain few like those who believe in Islam, what about those who don't? are they not citizens? It even says to be a president u have to be muslim or something stupid like that, so that means u enforcing an idea on people again. There is no free will here, so how is this religion of god, is the state 'god' now?

Secularism equalizes it's citizens irrespective of religion, race, tribe, religion, political views. No-one should be given an advantage over others, citizens just means those who are taxpayers. Taxpayers can be different religion, race, tribe, political view, so the state must not ever represent one side. Let the different sides of society compete for power be it tribal or political view.
How would u put this to practise this in somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Django Why can't I propagate secularism, freedom of ideas miyaa hada maraysa, inaad afka iga xirtid because u fear somalis will see cadalad ba timid, who the f*ck are u to regulate what I can preach or not, u see u want to enforce ur ways on me and u want to use state mechanism for it, where-as i want to enforce neutrality in the govt so identity poltics dies out and we unite to protect somali human rights.

I judge people as humans and believe they have god given rights which are no different to mine irrespective of their belief, u don't believe this great ideal do u, u want me as a dhimmi where im held hostage to the state and restricted in preaching my idea to the people, this shit is remenant of the holy roman catholic church in europe, even the quran speaks of how pope uses bible to control it's people, islam is no different now.

@Django Why can't I propagate secularism, freedom of ideas miyaa hada maraysa, inaad afka iga xirtid because u fear somalis will see cadalad ba timid, who the f*ck are u to regulate what I can preach or not, u see u want to enforce ur ways on me and u want to use state mechanism for it, where-as i want to enforce neutrality in the govt so identity poltics dies out and we unite to protect somali human rights.

I judge people as humans and believe they have god given rights which are no different to mine irrespective of their belief, u don't believe this great ideal do u, u want me as a dhimmi where im held hostage to the state and restricted in preaching my idea to the people, this shit is remenant of the holy roman catholic church in europe, even the quran speaks of how pope uses bible to control it's people, islam is no different now.
What Iam telling you is Somalis dont need an inferior missionarist like you.

Cadan wealth is derived from.exploitation of other nations nothing to do with Secularism.

Somalia was created by the west that is when they merged British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland and appointed those they trained to hold office and created a secularist republic of Somalia.
So dont blame Islam.Aden Cade,Sharmake,Aideed,MSB were all.Secularist and the only way they tried to survive in office is to use qabyalad.

Qabyalad and clannism.is a secularist trait.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Cadan wealth is derived from.exploitation of other nations nothing to do with Secularism.

Holy mother of cope. Tell me which countries Sweden, Finland etc. have exploited to have the highest levels of economic and human development on the planet?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Great thread @DR OSMAN , your intellectual analysis on secularism and separation of religon and state is on spot, we Somalis claim to be 100% Muslims but we have never used Islam or Sharia as the law of our nation, we never did and we will never do, might as well become a secular state like other Muslims and develop our country.

I remember my dad told me back in 1960, the first day of Somalia's national assembly and parliamentarians from all the regions of country came together the speaker of the house asked the new MPs if they wish to use the Holy Quran as the law of the land, guess what, one single MP(Beeldajiye Abdulahi of Qandala) raised his hand while everyone voted for the Democratic system and the man made law, my dad would tell us if we didn't opt for Sharia and Islamic law back in that time then the probability of implementing it now is zero to nil.
:mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Holy mother of cope. Tell me which countries Sweden, Finland etc. have exploited to have the highest levels of economic and human development on the planet?
During industrial revolution there was free movement of goods and services as well as humans across Europe.
Also a European from Finland or let's say Sweden would settle in any part of The.British colonial countries as well as the new found land.

The display on Some areas was "Whites only"
Not "French Only"
In most colonial India or Africa.

In Nairobi one of the most Posh areas in is called.Karen it was a Farm owned by a Swedish lady called Karen Blixen and her care take was Somali.

The US has alot of whites of Swedish,Norwegian,Finish or Irish.
Do you want to tell me Ireland ever colonised anyone?
But they benefitted from the fraternity of the "White only"

You as Somali even if you have Swedish or Finish nationality they would view a Polish recent immigrant as being closer to them than you born and breed in Sweden or Finland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
During industrial revolution there was free movement of goods and services as well as humans across Europe.
Also a European from Finland or let's say Sweden would settle in any part of The.British colonial countries as well as the new found land.

The display on Some areas was "Whites only"
Not "French Only"
In most colonial India or Africa.

In Nairobi one of the most Posh areas in is called.Karen it was a Farm owned by a Swedish lady called Karen Blixen and her care take was Somali.

The US has alot of whites of Swedish,Norwegian,Finish or Irish.
Do you want to tell me Ireland ever colonised anyone?
But they benefitted from the fraternity of the "White only"

You as Somali even if you have Swedish or Finish nationality they would view a Polish recent immigrant as being closer to them than you born and breed in Sweden or Finland.

The citizens have the freedom not to like u, hire u, and stick to their own. I don't mind if muslim form their own clique in Somalia and insult me and Hawo and other secularist and take care of other muslims, which they do already, it's the issue when the state starts to bring cops and military or religious police to my door and say 'you commited a crime for not praying, fasting, drinking alcohol, fornication, homosexuality' this is now the 'state level' who can kill or jail me for exercising my civil liberties. Imagine if the cops started arresting u in the west for talking about islam, but if i talk about secularism and how it promotes equality for all not for a few or for an 'identity' as u would like, i would be 'arrested' by the police immediately. Same goes for christians, jews, atheists, or anyone outside this 'idenity' called muslim, this isn't govt for the people now, u might as well say you are govt for believers and disbelievers have no place here. At least admit your intolerant to disbelief, this can then make somalis wonder why is this disbeliever more tolerant to me then me to him and question his islam and wonder maybe secularism does promote good values and allows for co-existence.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah secularism, yeah let us copy the western world mashallah, let us legalize LGBT, let us legalize same sex marriage, let us empower women by banning the Hijab because it is oppressive, let empower Somali trans, let us indulge in Zina and riba, let us just throw our Islamic values, history and the Islam that made us victorious against the gaalos yeah yeah yeah. Let us legalize too, let us do this to satisfy our Jewish political overlords, let us be good goyims, let us just abandon objective morality. Yes yes yes, alchohol and drugs too, let us fully embrace Liberalism.

People like you needs to get publicly executed if they ever set foot on Somali soil. Somalia needs Islam more than ever, Islam is what honored us and if we choose something else to find honor in Allah will disgrace us. Inshallah Islam needs to be central, it needs to be relevant, people should be educated in Islam before setting foot in politics. A Somali needs to be Muslim to be allowed to have Somali citizenship, if they become murtad as Somali citizens they should be executed.

this guy who calls himself a doctor, with just 1 degree, i have more degrees and the real doctor if the title is anything, he will not respect our country is 100% muslim and our laws are based on sharia

he wants to force feed us his filthy ways and lifestyles of the west

yet he wants us to respect Australian liberal values inside our country but will not allow us to have islamic values inside our own lands

@DR OSMAN We don't want your kind. Please stay in your eternal irrelevancy in your small home in Australia. You're a disgrace to our name, culture and values. Anyone who advocates for secularism is an evil Murtad that deserves to be stoned.

Dude do you believe in the Quran or not ?

The citizens have the freedom not to like u, hire u, and stick to their own. I don't mind if muslim form their own clique in Somalia and insult me and Hawo and other secularist and take care of other muslims, which they do already, it's the issue when the state starts to bring cops and military or religious police to my door and say 'you commited a crime for not praying, fasting, drinking alcohol, fornication, homosexuality' this is now the 'state level' who can kill or jail me for exercising my civil liberties. Imagine if the cops started arresting u in the west for talking about islam, but if i talk about secularism and how it promotes equality for all not for a few or for an 'identity' as u would like, i would be 'arrested' by the police immediately. Same goes for christians, jews, atheists, or anyone outside this 'idenity' called muslim, this isn't govt for the people now, u might as well say you are govt for believers and disbelievers have no place here. At least admit your intolerant to disbelief, this can then make somalis wonder why is this disbeliever more tolerant to me then me to him and question his islam and wonder maybe secularism does promote good values and allows for co-existence.
Would you dare participating in a live debate with me about this topic ?

I love Secularism becuz even your own 'tribe' will turn on u over it meaning this is the sort of politics u want where people start to think individually, now this will ensure individualism and no more clan ties so it could even cure 'qabilism'. It will mean one somali will die to protect another somali freedom irrespective of belief, sexual orientation, idealogy, gender, clan, or all the other identity politics which eventually collapse because with identity politics it allows other identities to form like clans, factions of religion, etc and it turns into a war zone eventually. But the idea a Somali dies to preserve the freedoms of it's citizens even where he disagrees but respects their free will is the closest system to 'cadaalad' for all.

We should form a Somali wide secular club, mass campaign the shit on the media teaching the society what this idea means and how it's the closest thing to allow for co-existence of people, it means our society starts to protect the govt because the govt is protecting all their rights, u won't have people who start fighting claiming their lacking rights like u will with identity or religious politics. I also never understood how can a religion be a state, it means that the state is god and interfering in people personal lives, this means their religion is man made niyahow, they don't understand the fundamental flaw of playing god thru state functions means you will find people uprising like european christian era who were fed up with religion and lead to a mass exodus in the end, their kind of shooting themselves in the foot markay arimaha stateka soo dhex galan wallahi.
Im for secularism but the eastern version. China is the model for international coexistence, where as the west intends to use somalia and everyother small nation as a pawn against the eastern powers . China is an internal society where they are focused on themselves and their country.this evident in their history and culture and even religion(taoism, budhism, Confucism). Where the west is an external society.
The chinese philosophy is essentialy:if either way i have numbered years on this world, why spend it on being invested in another person's life or another country.

I would also add, muslims were also slightly invasive historically. But only slightly because, the umayyads had to deal with the byzantines and persians. These two nations were nations where their history and philosophy was based on war. They would get strong only to invade each other and all other nations around them.
Muslim empire, spent majority of its energy on science and spirituality. Aside from border cities like Constantinople and persia, islam hardly ever went to war. Majority of the muslim world, from indonesia, malaysia, eastafrica, northafrica, afghan, pakistan, Bangladesh etc, all became muslim willingly. Again i will recall that the andalusian conquest was the exception and arguably invasive, but you have to recall that the roman empire was occupying northafrica for sometime by then, and the berbers were wary.

Although internally The west is secular its international policy is anything but coexistence

Yeah yeah yeah yeah secularism, yeah let us copy the western world mashallah, let us legalize LGBT, let us legalize same sex marriage, let us empower women by banning the Hijab because it is oppressive, let empower Somali trans, let us indulge in Zina and riba, let us just throw our Islamic values, history and the Islam that made us victorious against the gaalos yeah yeah yeah. Let us legalize too, let us do this to satisfy our Jewish political overlords, let us be good goyims, let us just abandon objective morality. Yes yes yes, alchohol and drugs too, let us fully embrace Liberalism.

People like you needs to get publicly executed if they ever set foot on Somali soil. Somalia needs Islam more than ever, Islam is what honored us and if we choose something else to find honor in Allah will disgrace us. Inshallah Islam needs to be central, it needs to be relevant, people should be educated in Islam before setting foot in politics. A Somali needs to be Muslim to be allowed to have Somali citizenship, if they become murtad as Somali citizens they should be executed.
I can indulge in the freedoms of the west but the people in Somalia dint have a right to it

freedom for me not for thee

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What Iam telling you is Somalis dont need an inferior missionarist like you.

Somalia was created by the west that is when they merged British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland and appointed those they trained to hold office and created a secularist republic of Somalia.
So dont blame Islam.Aden Cade,Sharmake,Aideed,MSB were all.Secularist and the only way they tried to survive in office is to use qabyalad.

Qabyalad and clannism.is a secularist trait.
tenor.gif

I can indulge in the freedoms of the west but the people in Somalia dint have a right to it

freedom for me not for thee

Probably a dumb murtad, I am a Muslim and I do not go on beyond the limits Allah haven given me. So yes I do not indulge in degeneracy. Degeneracy, lgbt, liberalism, feminism let it only be limited to the the west and gaalo countries.

Probably a dumb murtad, I am a Muslim and I do not go on beyond the limits Allah haven given me. So yes I do not indulge in degeneracy. Degeneracy, lgbt, liberalism, feminism let it only be limited to the the west and gaalo countries.
You can be a Muslim and keep to your faith but you can’t dictate what others believe. Honestly only reason your Muslim is cause you were raised to be one and that’s the only thing you’ve known to believe. If you were a Jew you’d be a new and if you were Christian you’d be a Christian.