Secret wives= Shiah practise?!

I keep hearing stories about Middle-aged and elderly Somali men being caught with multiple wives. Since when is this permitted in Islam?
In Islam a marriage (new wife) should be announced, not hidden like a mistress.

Imagine the children from such a marriage, having to live as though they are illegitimate and only the first wife's children are acknowledged /public knowledge.

I am 100% convinced that Somali men have adopted a shia practise and are trying to make it "halal".

Why have Somali men become so cowardly about polygamy? What happened to the brave men of yesteryear who married multiple wives and even told their first wife what their plans are.

The most harrowing and contemptuous issue is that often these Somali men marry without carrying out STD tests and have brought HIV home to their unsuspecting wives and passed it onto their offspring.

A lot of men think women are just being "jealous", no, women don't respect cowardice and treachery.

Much respect to young Somali men in the West who openly announce their plans to practise polygamy, I have heard of them and they are doing it the right way. I hope Allah blesses them with righteous wives.

Unlike those creepy cowards with their Shiah dhaqan.

This is not somali's acting like shias, these are cases of somali men not being honest with their wives. Mutah ( pleasure marriages) is a "marriage" that has no strings attached, you can "marry" a chick for an hour, smash, then pay her. Its nothing more than prostitution, shias believe in weird shit

People should be honest when they are getting married. No one wants to be surprised by a husband bringing home a second wife

Much respect to young Somali men in the West who openly announce their plans to practise polygamy, I have heard of them and they are doing it the right way. I hope Allah blesses them with righteous wives.

Thanks for the shout out. InshaAllah I will give all my future wives a fair shake :wow:

I lost my trust in you when you said you were single, and then all of a sudden you are married :jaynerd:

Something ain't right :reallymaury:

I've even heard a story about siblings shukansing each other and later finding out they have the same father. These men are causing incest with their cowardly and greedy actions.

@THE SOMALI POLYGLOT @Garen

In Somalia accidental incest is easier than other places because so many people can share the same last name and clan . :ohlord:

I remember this story about the civil war where a man finally revealed he had an entirely different family the entire time, he only revealed it to help them escape.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Pause. Wouldn't their abo be present at their nikkah? Subhanallah!! :damn:
Original Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man Template restored in HD ...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As soon as you tell your first wife you want to marry a second they get extremely jealous and insecure and demand divorce

"Am I not good enough"
"You dont love me anymore;"
"Wixi cusub aya la jecel"

Etc etc. So i dont blame these men who want to keep their family intact

Trending

Latest posts