Secret to losing weight!

The actual secret to losing weight is to find out why you gained weight in the first place. First, begin digging in to your life to find the root cause or causes in your inability to lose weight like:

good feeling
escapism
stress
trauma
sugar addiction
processed foods and fast food addiction
no food prep

second have a game plan to lose weight that is stop consuming sugar, soda, alcohol, processed foods, exercise everyday and have quality sleep every night.

Most people struggle with losing weight not because of lack of information but because they overlook that weight losing is an emotional issue

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
the real secret is:

200 (4).gif

pros: fastest way to lose weight, the homeless give it rave reviews!

side effects include: its haram, rots ur teeth, might overdose, kinda expensive

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Drink 3 cups of water before eating. Or pop habartoosiye, guaranteed to make you lose weight by running your mouth.
1599347259897.png

Last edited:
I weight 265 lbs but I gained weighht due to medication side effects. I used to weight 196 - 200 lbs back in 2015. I may come off medication end of this year

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The actual secret to losing weight is to find out why you gained weight in the first place. First, begin digging in to your life to find the root cause or causes in your inability to lose weight like:

good feeling
escapism
stress
trauma
sugar addiction
processed foods and fast food addiction
no food prep

second have a game plan to lose weight that is stop consuming sugar, soda, alcohol, processed foods, exercise everyday and have quality sleep every night.

Most people struggle with losing weight not because of lack of information but because they overlook that weight losing is an emotional issue
Hey welcome back.

Trending