Secret son of Sophisticate, a child prodigy, launches a smartphone of his own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he somali tho?

moe-omer-launching-new-frank-phone.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I didn't hit puberty until 14. And that's when he was born.:damedamn: I'll adopt him if he's 1/2 Samaroon, though. I need someone to take care of me in old age.:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't hit puberty until 14. And that's when he was born.:damedamn: I'll adopt him if he's 1/2 Samaroon, though. I need someone to take care of me in old age.:pachah1:

Are you gonna sit here and insult our intelligence? Girls start having leakages at 9 sometimes here in the West but in general y'all start at 12.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you gonna sit here and insult our intelligence? Girls start having leakages at 9 sometimes here in the West but in general y'all start at 12.

I'm always late to the game. :mjcry: And if you copulate under 18 that's statutory rape. :mindblown:

Are you uncomfortable with old, unmarried and sexless women? Let them exist in peace, sxb. Wasn't your latest crusade your cousin?:mjlaugh:
What's the kid's qabil, though? :kanyehmm: We need to know.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm always late to the game. :mjcry: And if you copulate under 18 that's statutory rape. :mindblown:

Are you uncomfortable with old, unmarried and sexless women? Let them exist in peace, sxb. Wasn't your latest crusade your cousin?:mjlaugh:
What's the kid's qabil, though? :kanyehmm: We need to know.

:bell::susp::susp::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending