Secret son of Sophisticate, a child prodigy, launches a smartphone of his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member
I didn't hit puberty until 14. And that's when he was born.:damedamn: I'll adopt him if he's 1/2 Samaroon, though. I need someone to take care of me in old age.:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't hit puberty until 14. And that's when he was born.:damedamn: I'll adopt him if he's 1/2 Samaroon, though. I need someone to take care of me in old age.:pachah1:
Are you gonna sit here and insult our intelligence? Girls start having leakages at 9 sometimes here in the West but in general y'all start at 12.

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member
Are you gonna sit here and insult our intelligence? Girls start having leakages at 9 sometimes here in the West but in general y'all start at 12.
I'm always late to the game. :mjcry: And if you copulate under 18 that's statutory rape. :mindblown:

Are you uncomfortable with old, unmarried and sexless women? Let them exist in peace, sxb. Wasn't your latest crusade your cousin?:mjlaugh:
What's the kid's qabil, though? :kanyehmm: We need to know.

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm always late to the game. :mjcry: And if you copulate under 18 that's statutory rape. :mindblown:

Are you uncomfortable with old, unmarried and sexless women? Let them exist in peace, sxb. Wasn't your latest crusade your cousin?:mjlaugh:
What's the kid's qabil, though? :kanyehmm: We need to know.
:bell::susp::susp::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending