Secret recording between Faysal Waraabe and SSC supporter

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@BoqorkaChess's people getting trashed again by Faysal Waraabe.:mjkkk:

2:13 "Laangaab baad tahay, you can't even build an NGO yet alone a FMS state, you have always been ruled by us and you need to be ruled".:ohlord:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I watched the full video, this faysal waraabe called the odey first to complain and shaïte.

And the odey put him on clamps. It was only in the final message did faysal waraabe start whining like a little child after being clamped up.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
“dee warkaada waanu dageesaney ee waxwa aa cabadanin, meeshan waa lugu wada tagey” and then the rest of what he said was unintelligible but you could hear the hostility in his voice.

If anything you should change your post to “Faisal waraabe complained to an SSC supporter only to get spat on, in anger Faysal waraabe decided to insult him even though the magnanimous sheekh started off with a salaam”

That’s how SL views them. These SL politicians have deep contempt & abhorrence towards Dhulos yet Some Dhulos believe in that “Reer Waqooyi brothers” myth Lmaoooooo

I watched the full video, this faysal waraabe called the odey first to complain and shaïte.

And the odey put him on clamps. It was only in the final message did faysal waraabe start whining like a little child after being clamped up.
Dont mind Faysaal Ashtray. The dark spot on his face is cuz morgan used him as an ashtray
general-morgan-o.gif

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That’s how SL views them. These SL politicians have deep contempt & abhorrence towards Dhulos yet Some Dhulos believe in that “Reer Waqooyi brothers” myth Lmaoooooo
One thing you should know that is both sides are a large collection of many different people who have their own views and don’t see eye to eye in everything.

Majority of Dhulbahante don’t like SL and same goes with majority of SL.

There will always be an exception in both groups, so refrain from talking like DH is one unit and SL is one unit. Don’t let the minority of one group be the voice for the whole group.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Dark Energy

There is no love lost. Most Isaaqs have an unnatural hatred of Darod. Their level of hatred is too much even for me as someone from Mudug.

:whew:

Ps. this is one of the reasons why SL will not gain independence anytime soon.

this audio was last year when Caare rebeled and some of the habar yonis clan were making noises.
nothing to do with dhulbahante .
u guys cant understand somali or what ? the guy speaking to faysal is habar yonis not dhulbahante. listen clearly at minute 1.29 he says anigeygan baa goobjoog ah (him being isaaq)
this was intra garhajis/isaq beef .

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@Dark Energy

There is no love lost. Most Isaaqs have an unnatural hatred of Darod. Their level of hatred is too much even for me as someone from Mudug.

:whew:

Ps. this is one of the reasons why SL will not gain independence anytime soon.
That’s actually BS there’s many Dhulos and Isaaqs that live harmoniously together and even intermarry with each other.

Warabe is an just a politician and an irrelevant one at that, heck even Isaaqs don’t like him. Don’t generalize shit you do not about :camby:

Trending