SEATTLE police is looking for a fugitive Faarax who beat up his wife with a baseball bat. She in critical condition

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
cadaan men don't have a reputation of continuing 30 years of perpetual violence on top of these cases though, lol

92FD4504-08E9-41FB-95C3-E8BC99663DBD.jpeg
Robert James Anderson

rapist, Paedophile and a serial killer.

2CEA3209-B07E-485F-BC33-017B547717C9.jpeg
Ted bundy:

rapist, serial killer, necrophiliac and a Paedophile.

B0C4DA99-A1E3-463D-8E69-6D3D1B8147BC.jpeg

Bobby Joe long:

serial killer and a rapist.

I can name a few and l continue.

But through your logic: if you ain’t white you ain’t right. :snoop::mjkkk:

Last edited:
View attachment 229976Robert James Anderson

rapist, Paedophile and a serial killer.

View attachment 229978Ted bundy:

rapist, serial killer, necrophiliac and a Paedophile.

View attachment 229980

Bobby Joe long:

serial killer and a rapist.

I can name a few and l continue.

But through your logic: if you ain’t white you ain’t right. :snoop::mjkkk:
She doesn't care about the well being of women all she cares about is to shit on Somali men, otherwise she wouldn't make excuse for cadaan psychopaths..

They've also destroyed half of the world and ethnically cleansed many groups on different continents such as the native native Indians..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t act like nobody notices your snide comments towards Somali women lol massive hypocrites up in this thread

My dude never even raises his voice at me, iska daa beat me 🙄

I’d leave him in a second

Last edited:
Don’t act like nobody notices your snide comments towards Somali women lol massive hypocrites up in this thread

My dude never even raises his voice at me, iska daa “beat me black and blue” 🙄

I’d leave him in a second
Why don't you admit it, you don't care about the well-being of women all you care about is shitting on Somali men.. I think your hate towards Somalis is eventually rooted in your hate for your father.. I suggest you stick to your white people and leave us alone, no need to stick around people you hate.

Why don't you admit it, you don't care about the well-being of women all you care about is shitting on Somali.. I think your hate towards Somali is eventually your hate for your father.. I suggest you stick to your white people and leave us alone, no need to stick around people you hate.
I wasn’t even hating, all i was asking was why we’re hearing off all these nasty incidences of violence Somali men are doing to Somali women tf. I was curious - this was almost unheard of back in the day, our men had much better things to do than square up on women. You lot jumped at me and brought up cadaans as if they’re even relevant to the discussion :umwhat:

Again - don’t make me pull up receipts of u shitting on us, enough with the double standards - let a lady have her opinion 🙄

I wasn’t even hating, all i was asking was why we’re hearing off all these nasty incidences of violence Somali men are doing to Somali women tf. I was curious - this was almost unheard of back in the day, our men had much better things to do than square up on women. You lot jumped at me and brought up cadaans as if they’re even relevant to the discussion :umwhat:

Again - don’t make me pull up receipts of u shitting on us, enough with the double standards - let a lady have her opinion 🙄
There's crime commited and psychopaths in every ethnicities on earth, I gave an example but what did you do, continue to attack Somali men and defended the cadaan men.. One thing is banters and jokes which is okay, but you seem to have a very deep rooted hate for us Somali men.. This is not very healthy, you should fix up.. Somali men are in the millions and we do contain both good and bad just like any other ethnicity on earth.. As a sane and logical person would've understood this.. I don't think you are stupid or lack any intellect but you seem to be driven by hate.. So let me ask you again, if you feel more secure and happy amongst cadaan men, why do you seek to interact with us Somalis? Plesee answer since I'm very curious, do you come here so you can put us down for revenge purpose or?

Somali men are no different from any men. Some men are just violent and abuse women. 9/10 when a woman is hurt is the closest men to her. Inshallah she recovers and they catch him

Somali men are no different from any men. Some men are just violent and abuse women. 9/10 when a woman is hurt is the closest men to her. Inshallah she recovers and they catch him
She doesn't care about women at all.. See her above comment about cadaan psychos