SEATTLE police is looking for a fugitive Faarax who beat up his wife with a baseball bat. She in critical condition

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
DF890D9D-E47D-4E6B-99A0-D6AF8868A909.jpeg

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Balaayo!

definitely will be treated like a naag in prison.

He ain’t ready for that place.

Why are somali men becoming so violent to somali women? First I'm hearing all these reports about gang rapes and brutal murder to little girls back home and now this? Ripping out pregnant woman's eye? Are they animals?

Hope he gets violated in prison

Based

VIP
Why are somali men becoming so violent to somali women? First I'm hearing all these reports about gang rapes and brutal murder to little girls back home and now this? Ripping out pregnant woman's eye? Are they animals?

Somali men aren’t normally violent to their wives. This man was under the influence of Alcohol and Khat

There were about 2 stories last year and the year before of a few Somali men beating or killing their wives. One even stuffed his wife in a suitcase.
I assume these are fobs.. who have undiagnosed mental issues… not to give them an excuse.
Don’t come at me guys… it’s just very concerning and I don’t beilve any of them were western raised.

cadaan men don't have a reputation of continuing 30 years of perpetual violence on top of these cases though, lol
This is a Somali forum, if a somali on jupiter farts you'll know about this .

Defending white man won't pay your bills.
School shooters ,right wing terrorist's, serial killers & rapists etc.

Let's count every atrocity happening from faraxs & your "heroes" & let's see whose is more violent

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looool cadaans are just as psycho. Also, i've been hearing about men from ALL communities kill their wives. Women need to understand that generally, the grass is not greener on the other side.

Any man, from any nation can be dangerous. Somali men aren't any more or less dangerous. Upside though is that family connections and qabils and fear of community will generally deter the horrible ones, the good ones wouldn't obviously dream of doing such a thing and I suppose the psychos fear no man. 💀

All in all, my point is the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Much rather take my chances with a Farax any day of the week.

Trending

Latest posts