Science Proves Somalis Are Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we finally agree on something, bald niggas unite. :friendhug:
You're not bald saxib. You have no right to claim our highly coveted biological group. You're an effeminate guy who's got more tresses than dresses. It takes you 50 minutes a day to get your hair done like a woman.

Only the fortunate few can rock the Mo Farah look. I was rocking the MF look before he was mind.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
You're not bald saxib. You have no right to claim our highly coveted biological group. You're an effeminate guy who's got more tresses than dresses. It takes you 50 minutes a day to get your hair done like a woman.

Only the fortunate few can rock the Mo Farah look. I was rocking the MF look before he was mind.
It's true, I'm not bald I have beautiful curly hair, be jealous bald man, you will never grow hair like mine :drakelaugh:

It's true, I'm not bald I have beautiful curly hair, be jealous bald man, you will never grow hair like mine :drakelaugh:
I sobbed like a when I lost my timo. I wore a toupee for a while, until it was blown off by the wind as I was on a hot romantic date with a buxom beauty. But now I've realized that hair is for dhoocils with too much time on their hands. Real men keep it smooth shaven. It's why Michael Jordon was so gifted. There was no effiminacy in him.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
"You're Ethiopians" says the man clinging to a lineage that isn't his.
Yet he'll tell us where we're from, eh?
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1:

I like the Abdullahi fellow, he might not have all the knowledge regarding these subjects but he's going in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts