Science Proves Somalis Are Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
On Waaq I'm getting tired of this. I'll be going to my safe space which consists of Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris. Enough listening to Somalis and their trivial subjects.

P.S. That Xalimo should be barred from the debate.

On Waaq I'm getting tired of this. I'll be going to my safe space which consists of Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris. Enough listening to Somalis and their trivial subjects.

P.S. That Xalimo should be barred from the debate.
They should all be barred from the debate. Talking about whether an Arab or Bantu used your great great grandmother as a bucket is embarrassing.

Stefan is a hero. Best philosophy show on the Net.

That halimo is fighting to be the same race as these apes if there was no such thing as hihop she wouldnt want to be black kkk cant wait until hihop dies out

Defining a Somali is difficult.

What are we? Black? Arab? A mix?

We are different from anybody else, even our immediate neighbors.

Our culture and attitude is unique.

We dont need to look for any other label than simply Somali.

Do Jews ask these question? Jewish is an ethnicity as well as a religion.

Let us find identity in being just Somali.

You have to settle somewhere.

Defining a Somali is difficult.

What are we? Black? Arab? A mix?

We are different from anybody else, even our immediate neighbors.

Our culture and attitude is unique.

We dont need to look for any other label than simply Somali.

Do Jews ask these question? Jewish is an ethnicity as well as a religion.

Let us find identity in being just Somali.

You have to settle somewhere.
Black = made up name

Somali = made up name

Arab = made up names

I don't give a flying rodent about names. I didn't invent these labels. Why be invested in them?

Sometimes the names change. Saudis weren't called Saudis till king Abdul Aziz ibn Saud named the country after himself in the 30s. Before that they identified by their tribe. Congo used to be called Zaire. They changed the name and now they're Congolese. Names are worthless.

Black = made up name

Somali = made up name

Arab = made up names

I don't give a flying rodent about names. I didn't invent these labels. Why be invested in them?

Sometimes the names change. Saudis weren't called Saudis till king Abdul Aziz ibn Saud named the country after himself in the 30s. Before that they identified by their tribe. Congo used to be called Zaire. They changed the name and now they're Congolese. Names are worthless.
Somali is actually one of the most accurate names on earth . Somalis are culturally , linguistically , genetically and religiously homogenous to a large extent .

There are Madow Somalis and timo jaleec Somalis, dark Arabs and fair Arabs. None of these groups are genetically uniform.
Somali is actually one of the most accurate names on earth . Somalis are culturally , linguistically , genetically and religiously homogenous to a large extent .
And a fat lot of good it's done them.

Etymologically Somali means cow milker or something not too dissimilar. Don't know about you, but I aint milked no cows. The only udders from which I've drawn fresh milk is @Reiko's. Tasted real good too.

Columbia used to be called New Granada. And the country of Tanzania used to called Tanganyika and Zanzibar. People are always changing their country's name. I don't care very much what I'm called. If I didn't choose my own personal name, why should I care what my country's name is?

You are out of your depth here . Maybe you should go back to writing drunk stories on the general board .

Black equals a phenotype . Even the Tamils and dark Indians can be considered black . To compare this Somali , a real ethno-cultural and linguistic people is an insult . The Madow and Somali Arabs are a small community of migrants . A simple DNA test or a gathering of 5 Somalis shows that "Somali " is something real . If you want to discard this for a colourist term invented on the slave ships , go head , but we are Somali first .

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What's with the fascination around our origins?

So you realise that it's just Somalis asking this question. No one else cares.

The whole topic oozes cringe and so does the ferment responses on here.

Sometimes it feels like the real cause behind all our ills is a nationwide identity crisis.

Let's avoid playing it out in front of the world.

What's with the fascination around our origins?

So you realise that it's just Somalis asking this question. No one else cares.

The whole topic oozes cringe and so does the ferment responses on here.

Sometimes it feels like the real cause behind all our ills is a nationwide identity crisis.

Let's avoid playing it out in front of the world.
True walahi it feels narcissistic at best and just sad at worst

You are out of your depth here . Maybe you should go back to writing drunk stories on the general board .

Black equals a phenotype . Even the Tamils and dark Indians can be considered black . To compare this Somali , a real ethno-cultural and linguistic people is an insult . The Madow and Somali Arabs are a small community of migrants . A simple DNA test or a gathering of 5 Somalis shows that "Somali " is something real . If you want to discard this for a colourist term invented on the slave ships , go head , but we are Somali first .
Jooji dameernimada warya. Nobody thinks Tamils or Dalits are black. That's a term restricted to people of subsaharan descent.

There is no such thing as blacks. Kikuyus are different from Fulanis, and Zulus from both. Black is a made up label for genetically dissimilar people just like Somali. Timo Madow coonmalis like yourself are phenotypically different from beautiful Somalis like myself.

Science proves we're arab kulaha? Your bidaar is affecting your thought process, just go bald
Bidaar does not interfere with cognitive function. Scientific studies show that it actually boosts it by forty points. I used to have a typical Somali IQ of 68 when I had timo. Since I suffered follical genocide, it's now a solid 108.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Bidaar does not interfere with cognitive function. Scientific studies show that it actually boosts it by forty points. I have to have a typical Somali IQ of 68 when I had timo. Since I suffered follical genocide, it's now a solid 108.
Bidaar is scientifically proven to lower intelligence, and as soon as you went bald your IQ went up, that says alot. Science has once again proven new things, the more you know.

Bidaar is scientifically proven to lower intelligence, and as soon as you went bald your IQ went up, that says alot. Science has once again proven new things, the more you know.
What did Socrates, Aristotle, Shakespeare, and Kepler have in common? They were all eggheads. All the great men of history have been bidaarlows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts