Schooling Ex-Muslims On A Historical Fact

Another irony is:

Although Islam came to them through conquest, the Sahaba, didnt implement a policy to convert the populace to Islam, rather they converted as to not pay the jizya tax.

It was in the 16th Century, that Persians were forced to *convert* by the sword, this time from being Sunni Muslims to Shia, by the Azerbaijani, Ismail Safavid.
People don't realize this but the Persians were Shafi sunni before their Safavid turks forced them to convert in order to prevent conquest by other turk empires surrounding them.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
The Arab prophet wrote the entire thing. It crazy to even say this when I can recite every verse off my head without even opening the Quran.

Now you are just clearly lying. We all know you are not a hafidh of the Quran, just some murtad who wants to mislead others by pretending he knows anything about Islam.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Arabs, Indians, Berbers, Persians, Indians, were defo conquered, and Islam came to them through war.......however, Somalis, Bantus, Habeshas, Oromos, Malays and Indonesia, Islam came through peaceful dahwa.
Oromos and Afar became muslim after being conquered and enslaved by somali sultantes.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thought Mengistu was Christian. Yet again I do think most Ethio are Christian
:deadosama::russ::dead1:
Lol at mao. Imagine killing 50 million of your ppl and still having a huge population. Does having a small gus make you want to f*ck more?

Langaab indoyar. If that was somalis they'd be extinct today.

Just went over that chart again, interesting how it matched the Beta Israel and Qimant so perfectly.
The Agaw related peoples with local Hebraic traditions, right? It would make sense that they match close to Beta Israel. Both groups were marginalized, which means limited gene flow from culturally distinct people and explain why they relate.

What if their ancient Eurasian genes derived from people that practiced Judaism, different from the Ethio-Semites? This would introduce a more dynamic perspective. :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts