Schooling Ex-Muslims On A Historical Fact

He was born in the Omo Valley and the Oromos and Amharas there are heavily mixed with those tribes there. He claims to be an Oromo-Amhara mix, but I have my doubts. I think he is mostly of Omotic origin.
He looks Cushitic+Habashi with Omotic admixture. I doubt he's mostly Omotic.

Apollo

VIP
He looks Cushitic+Habashi with Omotic admixture. I doubt he's mostly Omotic.

Possibly, but we'd never know for sure.

Have you seen that big study on Ethiopia from some time ago? It had Tigray outliers clustering with Omo Valley groups. I am not so sure if ethnic identity in Ethiopia is highly in line with ancestry.

Islam was spread through trade and the bedroom. How could it spread through rape? How would you then ascertain the religion of that child? Muslims were a small minority in the early days of Islam. Go do some research. Didn't you say you were Muslim?
I keep it real because I know for a fact that Islam is flawed. No religion is perfect since it is mans creation.

I keep it real because I know for a fact that Islam is flawed. No religion is perfect since it is mans creation.
Alright, you aren't a Muslim. But how do you explain how they knew about the Big Crunch, Big Bang, expansion of the Universe, and that it will it end? And that it will end as it began, with another crunch?

Arabs, Indians, Berbers, Persians, Indians, were defo conquered, and Islam came to them through war.......however, Somalis, Bantus, Habeshas, Oromos, Malays and Indonesia, Islam came through peaceful dahwa.
give it up sxb somalis were conquered at one point were not special :childplease:

Trending