Schoolgirl lied about the beheaded French teacher

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
WxSmB.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So people died over nothing. Just a made up story of a girl did not get in trouble with her dad for getting suspended

What an ending

A lot of the bad that transpired happened globally because a girl lied about what happened with her teacher :faysalwtf: I doubt this will get media attention

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Not really, it happened, she was absent that day but the students picked her as a spokesman cuz her dad is an Imam.

Muslims like the Chechen boy (May Allah forgive his sins) ruin our reputation in the west and what they’re doing is wrong. Vigilance Justice is totally prohibited in Islam. Muslims should never take Hudud laws into their own hands, that’s only the job of the Muslim ruler or judge in an Islamic country after due process! It’s not for individual’s to take any law into their own hands. Besides, I don’t think it was Samuel Paty’s intention to Insult Islam and he offered Muslim students to leave the class. He was simply teaching a lesson about free speech in his class which included blasphemous pictures of Jesus (عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ) and other religious leaders.

She didn't want to get beat by her Abo for being suspended so she made up a story about how she was forced to see the caricature. The Dad put up a video on facebook saying the teacher had laughed at Islam etc when the teacher was teaching a class about free speech in France, the charlie hebdo attacks was a good topic to touch on and he said anyone who would be offended should leave the room.

Muslims like the Chechen boy (May Allah forgive his sins) ruin our reputation in the west and what they’re doing is wrong. Vigilance Justice is totally prohibited in Islam. Muslims should never take Hudud laws into their own hands, that’s only the job of the Muslim ruler or judge in an Islamic country after due process! It’s not for individual’s to take any law into their own hands. Besides, I don’t think it was Samuel Paty’s intention to Insult Islam and he offered Muslim students to leave the class. He was simply teaching a lesson about free speech in his class which included blasphemous pictures of Jesus (عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ) and other religious leaders.
He literally cut an innocent man's head off in broad daylight, f*ck that inbred russian pieace of shit.

Keo

VIP
So he still showed the cartoons? I thought she lied about him showing the cartoons when all actuality, she lied about being present when he was showing the cartoons?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He still showed the cartoon. Doesn't matter if it was to muslims or not.
wtf no he didn't. THe teacher didn't show her the cartoons, a girl in her class did.

Do you not know how to read?

Trending

Latest posts