Schoolgirl lied about the beheaded French teacher

I still remember the khat fueled protests in Mogadishu

Misplaced priorities X10000 , protests for palestine, rohinga and France.
I actually agree with you we should want for our brothers what we want for ourselves, but let’s put all that energy into helping out people first. A protest in xamar about France doesn’t mean shit it achieves nothing and I bet the french won’t even notice. How about we protest against corruption and demand reforms

I actually agree with you we should want for our brothers what we want for ourselves, but let’s put all that energy into helping out people first. A protest in xamar about France doesn’t mean shit it achieves nothing and I bet the french won’t even notice. How about we protest against corruption and demand reforms
The problem is most of Somalia is illeterate thus they are prone to propaganda. My cousin supported the beheading and alot of imaams mislead the people.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
wtf no he didn't. THe teacher didn't show her the cartoons, a girl in her class did.

Do you not know how to read?
No she lied about being present.
he showed to the gaals in the class and not the muslims he told them to leave.
her friend later showed her.
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 6.57.01 PM.png

He literally cut an innocent man's head off in broad daylight, f*ck that inbred russian pieace of shit.
The Chechen boy was sincere but he was sincerely wrong. He misunderstood the situation and was trying to defend the honour of the Prophet (ﷺ) from insults. He has a lot of gheerah (protective jealousy) of the Deen which every Muslim should have. I don’t condone what he did but since he was sincere in defending Muhammad (ﷺ), we ask Allah to forgive his sins and grant him immediate entry into the highest level of Jannah.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The Chechen boy was sincere but he was sincerely wrong. He misunderstood the situation and was trying to defend the honour of the Prophet (ﷺ) from insults. He has a lot of gheerah (protective jealousy) of the Deen which every Muslim should have. I don’t condone what he did but since he was sincere in defending Muhammad (ﷺ), we ask Allah to forgive his sins and grant him immediate entry into the highest level of Jannah.
Why do you want him to go to heaven for killing a person he should go to the deepest hells who is he to convict someone?