School in Somaliland teaches Christianity

1598723908958.png
1598723877833.png

This government needs to be overthrown .. it seems to me somalis are the biggest cucks they don't care about their land or deen.

Rather they care about running to the west and living a fake hedonistic lifestyle.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I hope the regional administration dealt with these, protestants are always trying to infiltrate Muslim nations.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Where is the christianity ? It's just a dance, what is this paranoia?

Wearing christmas hats is the end of the world miyaa?

Al Muslim

Why does the northern administration allow these things to exist? You don't see other regions allowing this.

This government needs to be overthrown .. it seems to me somalis are the biggest cucks they don't care about their land or deen.

Rather they care about running to the west and living a fake hedonistic lifestyle.
This is just ceeb sxb what do they gain from it :what: looks like I have to knock some sense into Muuse bixi:tocry:

Al Muslim

Where is the christianity ? It's just a dance, what is this paranoia?

Wearing christmas hats is the end of the world miyaa?

It's an imitation of the disbelievers and is based around the shirk of believing the lie that Isa is the son of god.

This is just ceeb sxb what do they gain from it :what: looks like I have to knock some sense into Muuse bixi:tocry:

People think its harmless fun but that video says 100s of kenyan kuffar are coming to teach the impressionable youth " core subjects"

Pure xaar that teaching is a mask for sinister agendas strip somalis of their deen and land.

The corrupt munafiq politicans sold the somali people out and xoolo still bootyclap for these scum of the earth.

If somalis don't do something eventually we will pay the price down the line.

Trending