Scary dream about dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave disabled people alone!

This is what your fixation with people with one eye has caused
Do you think we are stupid? he is clearly described in detail as having being club footed, short and with one bulging eye with green film over it (as if the eye is a dried grape hanging out of the socket). No one is mocking disabled ppl!!

Hadiths are not that accurate,
for someone to have such a devastating impact,
i would expect the dajjal to be one of the most attractive and charismatic people you will ever meet.

The Jack parsons shit is just an example, to be honest its just the tip of the iceberg,
NASA, the NSA, CIA to a lessor extent the FBI all were filled with satanists.
The armed forces as well.
Jack parsons didnt make that big an impact, there were several avenues for liqued rocket fuels, but he did claim in his own words the crazy shit about belior dajjal instructing him in dreams.

and he is right babylon did manifest itself after he wrote that ,
the west dominates the globe and we are living in a level of decadence that would have shamed babylon at its height,

i think the inhabitants of Sodom and Gommoroah would be considered prudes today, in California.
This pretty much describes america today.

18. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, and will act as if they serve God but will not have his power. Stay away from those people.

i would expect the dajjal to be one of the most attractive and charismatic people you will ever meet.
Nigga he could turn dirt into candy and gold (in this generation we live in) think about that. This nigga will get all the es and men too, all because of his powers.
:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

yes all the females of da world will flock to dajjal he is also said to be a short handsome man with a bodybuilder physique...... dats why we see men trying to be bodybuilders today dey tryna look like dajjal.......feminism it is also part of dajalls agenda to make s...transgendered...lgbtq etc normal and accepted in society today we live in a modern day soddom and gamorrah.........

one of my favourite salafi sheiks mufti menk recently said dajjal is controlling the UN.... dis has been said for years by Sufi scholars that dajjal is controlling the world and that we live in a dajjal system...

mufti menk my favourite salafi scholar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending