Scary dream about dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really had a dream this scary before. It was about me in a dark abyss looking on wards at this Arab man, i could barely make out the silhouette of his body but i could see his face and head clearly. He had one weird fucked up eye and looked scary as shit. What does this mean?

xqg7gkynfk.jpg

I don’t have scary dreams about dajjal or end times because I don’t believe in them. See how far being atheist can take you. No religion = no scary dreams about religion.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I don’t have scary dreams about dajjal or end times because I don’t believe in them. See how far being atheist can take you. No religion = no scary dreams about religion.

War waxaan nacasnimada kufaanaya arka :drakekidding:

Here is your baadari trying to sell us his idiotic suugo science :hahaidiot:

Atheists are idiots sounding smart

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I never really had a dream this scary before. It was about me in a dark abyss looking on wards at this Arab man, i could barely make out the silhouette of his body but i could see his face and head clearly. He had one weird fucked up eye and looked scary as shit. What does this mean?

xqg7gkynfk.jpg

dajjal isn't going to be a arab he's gonna be a whiteboy of jewish background(ashkanezi) dats how he is described in the hadiths a white jew..... today the Ashkenazi control Israel and are the ones who always win the noble peace prizes for science and technology dis is all coming from dajjall dey wait for him since he is dey don't believe in Jesus @lone

dis guy is called Jack Parsons they call him the father of the space age without him deyr would be no satellites ... rockets.... no nuclear weapons and jet propulsion he said dis in his own diary

220px-Jack_Parsons_2.jpg

Parsons professed to embody an entity named Belarion Armillus Al Dajjal, the Antichrist "who am come [sic] to fulfill the law of the Beast 666 Viewing these oaths as the completion of the Babalon Working, Parsons wrote an illeist autobiography titled Analysis by a Master of the Temple and an occult text titled The Book of AntiChrist. In the latter work, Parsons (writing as Belarion) prophesied that within nine years Babalon would manifest on Earth and supersede the dominance of the Abrahamic religions.[131]

During this period, Parsons also wrote an essay on his individualist philosophy and politics—which he described as standing for "liberalism and liberal principles"—titled "Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword", in which he condemned the authoritarianism, censorship, corruption, antisexualism and racism he saw as prevalent in American society.

dajjal isn't going to be a arab he's gonna be a whiteboy of jewish background(ashkanezi) dats how he is described in the hadiths a white jew..... today the Ashkenazi control Israel and are the ones who always win the noble peace prizes for science and technology dis is all coming from dajjall dey wait for him since he is dey don't believe in Jesus @lone

dis guy is called Jack Parsons they call him the father of the space age without him deyr would be no satellites ... rockets.... no nuclear weapons and jet propulsion he said dis in his own diary

220px-Jack_Parsons_2.jpg

Parsons professed to embody an entity named Belarion Armillus Al Dajjal, the Antichrist "who am come [sic] to fulfill the law of the Beast 666 Viewing these oaths as the completion of the Babalon Working, Parsons wrote an illeist autobiography titled Analysis by a Master of the Temple and an occult text titled The Book of AntiChrist. In the latter work, Parsons (writing as Belarion) prophesied that within nine years Babalon would manifest on Earth and supersede the dominance of the Abrahamic religions.[131]

During this period, Parsons also wrote an essay on his individualist philosophy and politics—which he described as standing for "liberalism and liberal principles"—titled "Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword", in which he condemned the authoritarianism, censorship, corruption, antisexualism and racism he saw as prevalent in American society.
We really do live in the belly of the beast:cosbyhmm:

220px-Jack_Parsons_2.jpg

He's a bullshitter i don't believe he is dajjal and for your information some jews look like arabs that is why i confused him in my dream as i could only see his face.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
We really do live in the belly of the beast:cosbyhmm:

yup my cro dis white boy rocket scientist wrote himself in his books dat belarion al dajjal came to him in his dreams..... and said how dajjal taught him how to make nuclear bombs.......... watch dis right here

1 of my favourite sheikhs only Sufis talk about dis u will never here salafis talking da truth.....
@Idil-Beydaan wheres @cinina? I seen she said she a Salafi...... Somalis we are traditionally a Sufi people.......the salafis never talk about stuff like dis the Sufis are the realest

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
He's a bullshitter i don't believe he is dajjal and for your information some jews look like arabs that is why i confused him in my dream as i could only see his face.

who is dajjal??? the whiteboy Parsons he didn't say he is dajjal but a entitiy called belarion al dajjal came to him in his dreams and taught him how to make some of da technology(nuclear weapons) and posessed him

the arab and African jews are %15 of world jewry while the Ashkenazi white boys are 85% of the worlds jewish population and run Israel and the banks of the world........ da Ashkenazi also are the 1s bringing us da technology from dajjal not the sephardic jews(arab jews)

The Jack parsons shit is just an example, to be honest its just the tip of the iceberg,
NASA, the NSA, CIA to a lessor extent the FBI all were filled with satanists.
The armed forces as well.
Jack parsons didnt make that big an impact, there were several avenues for liqued rocket fuels, but he did claim in his own words the crazy shit about belior dajjal instructing him in dreams.

and he is right babylon did manifest itself after he wrote that ,
the west dominates the globe and we are living in a level of decadence that would have shamed babylon at its height,

i think the inhabitants of Sodom and Gommoroah would be considered prudes today, in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts