Scariest thing that ever happened to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to share your scariest moment.

I'll go first. It was midnight and i was tired and just about to go to sleep. I finished doing my salah and was about to go to sleep and turned off all the lights. Suddenly the door was being knocked really loudly ad rapidly as if someone was in a hurry. I went to check and the knocking stopped and i wnet bakc into bec and assumed it was someone who had too much to drink. To my dismay the knocking started again and then i heard someone breaking the door. I was shit scared! my parents were out visiting relatives and i was a young teen alone in a house with the door now being broken down. I was on my way to the kitchen to grab a knife to defend myself, when i heard a person shout "police we're coming in" i instantly left the kitchen without grabbing the knife for fear of being tasered and dying from a heart attack and being in the daily mail the next morning for being a geeljire that stupidly charged at the police with a knife in the dark. It turns out they really were police but their presence confused me since i was sure i had not committed any crimes. I asked them why they broke the door down and had not announced to me that htye were coming in so that i could let them in. They told me that they were looking for some African lady that was evading taxes or scamming insurance or something and that they wanted to catch her by surprise since they had a warrant. Turns out the lady was sending money to her family in africa and using these scams to do it. She was a nice lady but used our address to perform these illegal scams. It turns out that the lady died down stairs and nobody knew since she lived alone and had no family in England.

As the police left and the whole ordeal was over all i could think about was those poor family in africa that were wondering what happened to their remittance money.

:jaynerd:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I saw someone who was standing in the kitchen, it was late in the night and i was craving for some foods and I was like 9 years old, in Africa. I saw that "person" and he had red eyes, all black (like really black) and he was holding a glass of water. I was petrified and i ran and i was praying lmaooo that was scary and I was afraid of djinns..

While driving from hargeysa to Burco with my in law in my uncles Landcrusier. As i was passing through the Bari kontrol. All of a sudden 2 abdibiles from ahead and two from behind box my car in. Next thing you know 20 RRU soliders pointing ak47 with the safety off pointing at me direst me to shut off my car. Aabah was gariga ka so deeg. As soon as im out i get handcuffed in the middle of the street with my chest down. One guy point a loaded ak in my face the other is standing on my back. I kinda of resist only to get hit with the stock on my back. Seems to be confusion as mistaken identity . The police cheif of hargeysa arrives shortly after to apologize . Anothe time i was driving thru tribal land where there was an ongoing war. Are car was pulled over. Guns drawn. They made phone calls to confirm our qabil.
You will see crazy shit in Somalia

I saw someone who was standing in the kitchen, it was late in the night and i was craving for some foods and I was like 9 years old, in Africa. I saw that "person" and he had red eyes, all black (like really black) and he was holding a glass of water. I was petrified and i ran and i was praying lmaooo that was scary and I was afraid of djinns..
Was he a french djinn whats with the spelling.

While driving from hargeysa to Burco with my in law in my uncles Landcrusier. As i was passing through the Bari kontrol. All of a sudden 2 abdibiles from ahead and two from behind box my car in. Next thing you know 20 RRU soliders pointing ak47 with the safety off pointing at me direst me to shut off my car. Aabah was gariga ka so deeg. As soon as im out i get handcuffed in the middle of the street with my chest down. One guy point a loaded ak in my face the other is standing on my back. I kinda of resist only to get hit with the stock on my back. Seems to be confusion as mistaken identity . The police cheif of hargeysa arrives shortly after to apologize . Anothe time i was driving thru tribal land where there was an ongoing war. Are car was pulled over. Guns drawn. They made phone calls to confirm our qabil.
You will see crazy shit in Somalia
*Somaliland*

Jinn are creepy. Especially since they live in plain sight but we can't see them.

source.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Yaquub how you gonna let police break your door down and not even refund the costs of a broken door?

I've seen someone stabbed before. We got rushed in Stonebridge years ago, one Madow yout looked like he was going for a sucker punch but he quickly pulled out a kitchen knife and daggered the nearest guy on the back of his thigh, just inches away from the deep artery. He survived alhamdulilah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Car spun out in the freeway during Ice rain, I did two complete 360s.:shookgabre:

It wasn't my time to go though, as I hit nothing and the car came to halt peacefully on the side of the road.:rejoice:

Ramen

🌸
Loool I was home alone and someone forgot to lock the door after leaving the house. Some alcoholic man came into my house and I didn’t notice at first. So basically yh I was listening to music and heard footsteps. :damnmusic:

I saw a black man in my house and ran towards him and Karbashed the shit out of him :siilaanyosmile:

That man looked at me in horror. His eyes were red as the blood flowing from his nose. He took two steps back and fell down on his bum. I heard him whisper

“P-please spare me henni chan”

I took two steps forward and pulled my cigarette box out of nowhere and lit my cig.

I blew smoke in his face which made him cough out blood. His face was black and blue . He would have looked like the somali flag if he was a white man. His front teeth were missing and the remaining teeth looked like they lived in different districts.

Tears began falling down from his dusty cheeks. He reeked of the strong smell of alcohol. Everytime he tried to plead for mercy I told him to shut up before I karbash the f*ck out of you. The smell of cigarettes filled the whole house.
I ignored the bawling man in front of me and stepped on his chest to reach the front door.

I opened it and stepped out to enjoy the beautiful view and the fresh air. I looked back into my apartment and saw the man in a pitiful state and decided to head back in and kick him out.

I took two big steps and reached the front door.
That man started crying once he saw my face.

“Henni! Please forgive me!! I won’t enter random homes again!!”

The man was straight up pissing himself in front of me. The white carpet was quickly dyed yellow. I was Infuriated! I pulled him by his ears and used my super strength to toss him out of my apartment.

I quickly closed the door and walked into my room and listened to music

Moral of the story: lock your doors
:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts