Scarface or paid in full?

• Scarface

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Paid in full

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recentltly watched scarface on netflix, one of my all time favourites, but the last time I watched paid in full yaska was wearing diapers, ill rewatch and vote

Paid in full was more realistic than scarface . Scarface just made the main character as badass as possible. But Niggas sleep on menace 2 society

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I like scarface better. You know I'm only putting this question up because lately so many somali boys tell me their favourite movie is paid in full lmaoo. I don't really like it that much.

Mods please don't move this thread to the movie section nobody goes there and they don't see my threads coz the other sections besides the general somali politics and clan politics is good they are all empty!! Maybe fix that problem thanks.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I watched Scarface two or three times over the years. I have not seen Paid in Full.

Scarface
is one of my favorite movies. It was hard to watch the bloody chain saw scene. I'd rather watch movies like Titanic, my favorite movie.

Scarface is top tier.
It's about how a poor man can never truly be like the wealthy folks, no matter how much money he makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.