Scarface or paid in full?

• Scarface

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Paid in full

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like scarface better. You know I'm only putting this question up because lately so many somali boys tell me their favourite movie is paid in full lmaoo. I don't really like it that much.

Mods please don't move this thread to the movie section nobody goes there and they don't see my threads coz the other sections besides the general somali politics and clan politics is good they are all empty!! Maybe fix that problem thanks.

Paid In Full of course.

Scarface is the most overrated movie of all time! It's bizarre!
Hmmmm it's the opposite for me. Scarface is a movie that is just gangsta. Paid in full doesn't really do it much for me at all. It's ok but scarface is way better how is it bizarre for you?

Hmmmm it's the opposite for me. Scarface is a movie that is just gangsta. Paid in full doesn't really do it much for me at all. It's ok but scarface is way better how is it bizarre for you?
Nothing of substance happens in that film, does it? It's just a typical rags to riches story filled with violence and quotable lines. It has become everyone's go to favourite movie, even people who don't really know a lot about films because of how quotable it's. It's basically the Citizen Kane of the new age, except Citizen Kane actually has a place in the history of film-making, where this was just a nothing story! For me, it's not even in the top 10 Al Pacino films!

Nothing of substance happens in that film, does it? It's just a typical rags to riches story filled with violence and quotable lines. It has become everyone's go to favourite movie, even people who don't really know a lot about films because of how quotable it's. It's basically the Citizen Kane of the new age, except Citizen Kane actually has a place in the history of film-making, where this was just a nothing story! For me, it's not even in the top 10 Al Pacino films!
Alright. But to say paid in full is better Is a reach. The same can be said for paid in full. Typical rag to riches story right?? Only thing different is that the characters in paid in full wasnt making the money Tony was.

Alright. But to say paid in full is better Is a reach. The same can be said for paid in full. Typical rag to riches story right?? Only thing different is that the characters in paid in full wasnt making the money Tony was.
Except Paid In Full was more realistic. Majority of what happens is relatable, and it portrays life of a gagster a lot better than Scarface. The guy who directed Scarface has this really eccentric filming technique where realism is sacrificed for visual style. Anyway, perhaps you're right that it's a reach. I didn't really like Paid In Full much either to be honest, but how much praise Scarface gets always baffled me!

come on yaskaa, give us a 3rd option...
my favorite movie is: "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Scarface is cool too, especially the part he says "say hello to my lil friend"

007604R1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending