Scandinavian Xalimo flexes on UK/US Somalis

Tukraq

VIP
The Somali Swedish diaspora will forever cuck the other diasporas in terms of looks, wealth and health.

The UK diaspora constantly gets cucked by Abu's.
not sure about looks
DrqE-AdXgAAjYqL.jpg

but wealth is obviously the US

not sure about looks
DrqE-AdXgAAjYqL.jpg

but wealth is obviously the US
I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but in terms of health, we have free healthcare and it's one of the best in the world.

Looks completely is pretty subjective but considering most somali men here cuck the swedes everyday there must be something special.

Wealth is probably equal since it's easy to start a business in Sweden.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
oh were so strong we bully others, what a diss how will I survive:mjlol:
y'all need to be worried about trump stealing Greenland or reperamnding y'all for how you wrongly treated Asap rocky
you dont bully nigga

you get bullied by american foreign policy:silanyolaugh:

oh were so strong we bully others, what a diss how will I survive:mjlol:
y'all need to be worried about trump stealing Greenland or reperamnding y'all for how you wrongly treated Asap rocky
How did you get to America nigga isn't Somalia a banned country kkkkkkkkk.

Trump remembers black hawk down

Tukraq

VIP
I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but in terms of health, we have free healthcare and it's one of the best in the world.

Looks completely is pretty subjective but considering most somali men here cuck the swedes everyday there must be something special.

Wealth is probably equal since it's easy to start a business in Sweden.
no such thing as free health care you guys pay it through crazy taxes(not even progressive ones so even the poor are paying wtf), which leads to being more broke than us

Tukraq

VIP
Nigga this is not Sweden we talking about, united states is the land of immigrants no one can kick me out unlike you "swedes":chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
exactly lol I'm a US citizen, they thought I was like them in someones foreign land:mjlol:
this is the land of immigrants(Indian reserves are different and sovereign), so America belongs to me

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
exactly lol I'm a US citizen, they thought I was like them in someones foreign land:mjlol:
this is the land of immigrants(Indian reserves are different and sovereign), so America belongs to me
im a swedish citizen too so aint nobody gonna deport me

Trending