Scandinavian girls beheaded by ISIS in Morocco were pro-diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
One of them posted this on her social media and now suffered the consequences. This is so ironically funny that it is sad. @Molotoff

Maren-Ueland-pro-migrant-video-Facebook74.png

1070849533.jpg

Bruh, i don't think diversity and those psychos has any connections at all. It's like saying europeans should watch out for somalis because al shabaab exist. Also that argument only works if a big chunk of the moroccan demographics were ISIS member. Which is not the reality.

Apollo

VIP
Bruh, i don't think diversity and those psychos has any connections at all. It's like saying europeans should watch out for somalis because al shabaab exist. Also that argument only works if a big chunk of the moroccan demographics were ISIS member. Which is not the reality.

@Western4Life this is something for you to handle.

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
Is there ISIS in Morocco

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
ISIS's actions cannot be blamed on all Muslims. They're group of skilled murderers, created by the wicked administrations of Obama and his Jewish friends to demonize Muslims and shame their name.

Muslims are tortured, killed, humiliated, shamed endlessly around the world but when one Muslim reacts and kills someone the whole world stops and stares at his act which isn't fare at all.

ISIS's actions cannot be blamed on all Muslims. They're group of skilled murderers, created by the wicked administrations of Obama and his Jewish friends to demonize Muslims and shame their name.

Muslims are tortured, killed, humiliated, shamed endlessly around the world but when one Muslim reacts and kills someone the whole world stops and stares at his act which isn't fare at all.
Someone knows

Keo

VIP
Please, do carry on.
How convenient that the women who were brutally murdered in Morocco also happened to have been featured on a pro diversity video back in 2014. This all comes in the wake of nationalist far-right ideologies surging across Europe and is all designed to suits certain people's agendas of painting non-white people and immigrants as barbaric people. An African Muslim country and two bleeding heart liberal pro-diversity women murdered because of their naivety of barbaric third world African Muslims who are inherently brutal and violent in nature.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo you live on a different planet sxb probably some Scandinavian fob. The far right hates you more than anything

I am against White Nationalists, they are my enemies as well, but they got a point on this one (White Liberal Virtue Signallers always falling prey to their delusions).

CaliTedesse

I โค๏ธ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There was also a Moroccan girl kidnapped and murderen in Scandinavia but no news on her lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They went to a third world country, full of muslims and salafist are everywhere in Morocco.
And they thought , like many europeans, that every civilisation is the same and we are all the same.
Stupid people!
RIP.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These nordics are plain idiots. "Diversity is our strenght" as they say and they get beheaded if they go to another shitty country lmaoo. Diversity is not a strenght when the locals and the immigrants don't share any values and the immigrants have a different civilisation.
It's like saying that Madows foreigners in Somalia are a strenght for the country when in reality they are just destroying the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts