Scandinavian girls beheaded by ISIS in Morocco were pro-diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.
These nordics are plain idiots. "Diversity is our strenght" as they say and they get beheaded if they go to another shitty country lmaoo. Diversity is not a strenght when the locals and the immigrants don't share any values and the immigrants have a different civilisation.
It's like saying that Madows foreigners in Somalia are a strenght for the country when in reality they are just destroying the country.

If thats the case you need to get your ass back to Somalia.

Also, bantus in Somalia are known to be miskeen. My mum lived in the same area as them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If thats the case you need to get your ass back to Somalia.

Also, bantus in Somalia are known to be miskeen. My mum lived in the same area as them.

These are not ethnically somalis.
I'm not even muslim and i'm planning to settle in my motherland.
Diversity can't be the strenght of a weak society lmao

Murder, pedophilia and all kinds of disgusting things happen in western countries by white people, yet funnily enough their actions are not attributed to their race.

These are not ethnically somalis.
I'm not even muslim and i'm planning to settle in my motherland.
Diversity can't be the strenght of a weak society lmao

I applaud the fact that you want to go back to Somalia.

However, i say this with the least amount of disrespect, it will be very hard for you to be accepted in Somali society due to your disbelief in Islam.

A Muslim Somali Bantu will be accepted more than you.

Somali identity and Islam is enterwined.

Whilst I consider you to be 100% Somali, many will not be so open minded.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I applaud the fact that you want to go back to Somalia.

However, i say this with the least amount of disrespect, it will be very hard for you to be accepted in Somali society due to your disbelief in Islam.

A Muslim Somali Bantu will be accepted more than you.

Somali identity and Islam is enterwined.

Whilst I consider you to be 100% Somali, many will not be so open minded.

It's cool, i'll go to Djibouti, where many of family live!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hmmmm another false flag?
I have been seeing Westerners go to Morocco for ages with nothing happening to them. This story seems iffy

You get murderers in every group of people, what is your point?

If there is a beheading or bombing by a religious group which one crosses your mind first and is most likely to have committed such acts?

The number of people using islam for violence is disproportionate compared to other religions and therefore the religion has a role to play in the cyclical display of depravity and being naive about it only ensures a continuation of the violence and senseless killings.

u
My brother went to Morocco it was just fine

@abdiwarrior

The Alt-Right and the Far-Right don't visit African countries and most who do are people with liberal ideologies. Morocco is mostly more peaceful than Algeria, Tunisia, or Libya and I believe those girls were followed from Marakech to the mountains by these guys. Lately, too many ISIS returnees in that region.

Spent 2 months in Morocco as a backpacker and there were plenty of western ladies travelling together or with other males. We started our tour in Marakech and visited the Atlas Mountains where those girls were decapitated and found similar western tourists who were enjoying themselves there. We finished our travelling in Tangiers which is near Spain. We had a minor incident in Casablanca, we got lost after visiting the Grand Mosque of Hassan 2 and ended up in a neighbouring suburb where many of the residents were blacks and a hotbed for Alqaeda (pre ISIS) supporters. Speaking Arabic helped us, where I was told to take my (white) friends out of the neighbourhood immediately and given instructions to our destination. The rest of Casablanca was as safe as London.

u

@abdiwarrior

The Alt-Right and the Far-Right don't visit African countries and most who do are people with liberal ideologies. Morocco is mostly more peaceful than Algeria, Tunisia, or Libya and I believe those girls were followed from Marakech to the mountains by these guys. Lately, too many ISIS returnees in that region.

Spent 2 months in Morocco as a backpacker and there were plenty of western ladies travelling together or with other males. We started our tour in Marakech and visited the Atlas Mountains where those girls were decapitated and found similar western tourists who were enjoying themselves there. We finished our travelling in Tangiers which is near Spain. We had a minor incident in Casablanca, we got lost after visiting the Grand Mosque of Hassan 2 and ended up in a neighbouring suburb where many of the residents were blacks and a hotbed for Alqaeda (pre ISIS) supporters. Speaking Arabic helped us, where I was told to take my (white) friends out of the neighbourhood immediately and given instructions to our destination. The rest of Casablanca was as safe as London.
I went to dubai before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending