Say the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you see the name above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ain't nobody irrelevant. I'm Marehan I got class, honor, integrity, can't say the same for you. :ftw9nwa:

My people created class, honor and integrity. Your chiclet teeth having people were known as the midgaans of Darood. Humble yourself before I humble you.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
My people created class, honor and integrity. Your chiclet teeth having people were known as the midgaans of Darood. Humble yourself before I humble you.

My uncle Jaalle Siad Barre used to keep that guy you have in your DP in his prison. Stop lying we all know Sacad could had karbashed you guys in 1991. You aren't known as good fighters always needing Marehan to bail you out. MJ are known as the snakes of Darood. Just remember without Marehan there's no Darood. We are known as the chosen people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My uncle Jaalle Siad Barre used to keep that guy you have in your DP in his prison. Stop lying we all know Sacad could had karbashed you guys in 1991. You aren't known as good fighters always needing Marehan to bail you out. MJ are known as the snakes of Darood. Just remember without Marehan there's no Darood. We are known as the chosen people.
Your uncle Barre wanted to change Surahs in the Quran, there's nothing classy about that.

He also killed 10 sheikhs who asked him not to change the Quran.

Farmaajo was a known republican who spied on Muslims in Buffalo, NY.

The first gay Imaam is a marehaan in Australia.

Don't mention class and marehaan in the same category.

Now dismiss yourself.

P.s

MJs were the ones who flew from Nairobi to Nigeria when Siad Barre died in the toilet. My people buried him while your people ran away like the es you all are.

Happy Friday.

Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.