Say the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you see the name above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Your uncle wanted to change Surahs in the Quran, there's nothing classy about that.

Farmaajo was a known republican who spied on Muslims in Buffalo, NY.

The first gay Imaam is a marehaan in Australia.

Don't mention class and marehaan in the same category.

Now dismiss yourself.

P.s

MJs were the ones who flew from Nairobi to Nigeria when Siad Barre died in the toilet. My people buried him while your people ran away like the es you all are.

Happy Friday.'
Xoxo

My uncle was a boss that ruled MJs. You envy him there's no doubt about that.

Farmaajo brought that fatass called Gaas into Politics.

Marehan = the real Darood. We are the protectors without us you guys wouldn't be talking today.

Stop lying Marehan saved their leader on their own muscles. MJ ran away from Xamar. We stayed and fought like real men. Marehan buried him. But hey nice lying.

Ah I still remember in 1991 where MJ were screaming ''tolayay yaa daarood'' @Fahad Yasin I think you remember sxb?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Marehan = the real Darood. We are the protectors without us you guys wouldn't be talking today.

Ah I still remember in 1991 where MJ were screaming ''tolayay yaa daarood'' @Fahad Yasin I think you remember sxb?

Wait I thought I sprayed your cockroach ass,

Your uncle died as a peasant in a toilet in Lagos, there's nothing boss about that.

Farmaajo is a who can't leave the bedroom of villa Somalia.

The first gay imaam is Marehaan who lives in Australia.

MJs win in life...

Sheikh

VIP
Wait I thought I sprayed your cockroach ass,

Your uncle died as a peasant in a toilet in Lagos, there's nothing boss about that.

Farmaajo is a who can't leave the bedroom of villa Somalia.

The first gay imaam is Marehaan who lives in Australia.

You can't spray anything.

My uncle died in a Hospital in Niagara.

Farmaajo is a man that is meddling into Puntland's affairs. And he's the same one that brought that obese guy into politics anyways.

MJ will never come close to Marehan and that's a fact.

Don't call us when you get attacked by others.

Last edited:

Stop lying Marehan saved their leader on their own muscles. MJ ran away from Xamar. We stayed and fought like real men. Marehan buried him. But hey nice lying.

You smoothly avoided when she said your uncle tried to change the quraan and used to kill sheikhs. Smart.....cant really defend that.

Gibiin-Udug

Farmaajo is a man that meddling into Puntland's affairs. And he's the same one that brought that obese guy into politics anyways.

Niagara? I didn't know niagara was located in a toilet in Lagos, Nigeria.

Youre right MJs and Marehaan are not close, because MJs are superior.

You've to deal with it.

Gibiin-Udug

He didn't try to change anything. He loved the Quran in fact he was a wadaad. :manny:
He killed 10 wadads who tried to stop him when he said he wanted to change the Quran, stop lying.

Barre wanted to be Russia 2.0 and abolish religion.

Gibiin-Udug

I just watched the video. They're Geri koombe, both of our cousins you fucking shithead. Why would you use the pain & suffering of others to score points? INKAAR ALLAHA KUGU RIDO
It says Ogaden in the title. Nacala kugu yaal. How am I supposed to know.

You were throwing bullets and I was loading my ak47.

Sheikh

VIP
Niagara? I didn't know niagara was located in a toilet in Lagos, Nigeria.

Youre right MJs and Marehaan are not close, because MJs are superior.

You've to deal with it.

He died on a hospital in Nigeria.

Marehan are still far better than MJ.

Go back to the kitchen you qumayo.

He didn't try to change anything. He loved the Quran in fact he was a wadaad. :manny:
Wadaad......that nigga used to kill religious people. I think this the furthest from the truth i have read in this forum. Your uncle and his behavior is why our country went under

Sheikh

VIP
He killed 10 wadads who tried to stop him when he said he wanted to change the Quran, stop lying.

Barre wanted to be Russia 2.0 and abolish religion.

You got the proof? Exactly you don't.

Don't be making false allegations against the founding father of Somalia. MJ wished they were on Marehan's level.

Sheikh

VIP
Wadaad......that nigga used to kill religious people. I think this the furthest from the truth i have read in this forum. Your uncle and his behavior is why our country went under

You got the proof? So yeah until you can proof that. That's just a lie.

No the country went under when MJ decided to do a failed coup on Jaalle Siad Barre in 1978.But they got karbashed. And they had a influence on the rebels in 1991. AY ran away to Ethiopia running from the President. :mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Farmaajo is a man that meddling into Puntland's affairs. And he's the same one that brought that obese guy into politics anyways.

Saxiib iska celi kikuyu first.

Saxiib isaaq are not wandering in our land and our land isn't occupied by kikuyus
tuk.png

Sheikh

VIP
Saxiib isaaq are not wandering in our land and our land isn't occupied by kikuyus

Sxb I heard Muse Shani is heading to Garowe he sent his Gadabuursi Vice to spy on you guys this yr. Wagardhac (Marehan) are not bail you out this time. Your on your own. I'm fighting a country your fighting and losing to a clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts