Say the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you see the name above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your the fugly deluded cuqdad ridden person on tops.

Look at you guys saying ''but but we the mayor of Kismayo''
tenor.gif

Yeah your banned in the city Harti getting murked by Cawrmale. I have many lands in my city Kismayo you jealous qumayo. We take W's never take L's.

A MX man was a mayor too that shit ain't nothing. I'ts all about the Presidency.
When you can distinguish between you're and your then talk to me.

You're dismissed.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You can't compete with us.

You will never be on the same level as us.

All those you mentioned are irrelevant.

Marehan and MJ aren't in the same league. MX are the NBA MJ is JBA. :mjlol:

Ahmed Gurey, Jaalle Siad Barre, Nur Mujahid, Farmaajo are all better than your people.

We got clout you got none. :drakelaugh:

Sheikh

VIP
You didn't win anything.

I won in life and this argument,

Now tell me who's your daddy?

MJ

:hahaidiot:

I won this argument stop lying even you know you lost this argument.

I win in reality and on here.

Keep crying MX when you get attacked. :trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

I won this argument stop lying even you know you lost this argument.

I win in reality and on here.

Keep crying MX when you get attacked. :trumpsmirk:
MX can't even fight their own battles why would anyone espicially the strong, handsome, rich, Royal blooded MJs call for their help.

Sheikh

VIP
MX can't even fight their own battles why would anyone espicially the strong, handsome, rich, Royal blooded MJs call for their help.

MX been fighting everybody since 91 when it was Marehan vs Muslim. You begged us in 91 saying ''ya darood'':pachah1: you thought we forgot? MJ are fulays no wonder ya'll can't fight your battles always needing MX and Darood.

Gibiin-Udug

Your MX property now @Reiko

Best FKD session W by far.

tenor.gif

@nine @Factz @xalimathe6
Property of what?

Can you even own a property Jubbaland? :mjpls:

I've karbaashed you and owned you in this thread.

You're the weakest link, atleast @nine puts up a good fight.

Oh hell no @xalimathe6 youre laugh rating for ashy Abdi going after your sister xalimo, the ashy Abdi slayer.

***hopes this thread turns into a gender war soon***

giphy.gif

Sheikh

VIP
Property of what?

Can you even own a property Jubbaland? :mjpls:

I've karbaashed you and owned you in this thread.

You're the weakest link, atleast @nine puts up a good fight.

Oh hell no @xalimathe6 youre laugh rating for ashy Abdi going after your sister xalimo, the ashy Abdi slayer.

***hopes this thread turns into a gender war soon***

giphy.gif

Your MX property. I have many mansions in Jubaland my mammul. Stop lying. You didn't karbash anyone.:ulyin: I karbashed you back and forth. And left my mark as the day you got karbashed.

@xalimathe6 knows I won. Everybody knows. :manny:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Sheikh are you still spewing your delusions?!! Kkkkkkk Marehan are endangered species in GG lol and you're here relentlessly trying to wash off that shame. I didn't lose a single village unlike you who lost huge districts to HG. Embarrassing.

@Sheikh are you still spewing your delusions?!! Kkkkkkk Marehan are endangered species in GG lol and you're here relentlessly trying to wash off that shame. I didn't lose a single village unlike you who lost huge districts to HG. Embarrassing.
Don't you know Kismayo sub clans are plenty Reer Mudug even my sub clan used to live in Dhusamareb when it was a tuulo we been slowly migrating why you think we live in Xamar and Gedo :russ: and Wagardhac live in Kismayo duqqa magaalada used to be Wagardhac at certain points in time pre war:russ:
Wagardha and Reer Diini are known sub clans in K City both are Reer Mudug ciyaarta naga jooji :russ:

Sheikh

VIP

@Karim Fam how many times do I have to tell you? I'm speaking truthfully. Sade are doing normal in GG. But majority of us are inhabiting our native mammul JL as we should. They rewarded the Welfare clan Fart city aka a city that was used as a shooting lounge we gave them out a leftover they were and are good slaves that obey their masters. And Wagardhac and Saleebaan still live in Gelinsoor. Cadado was another shooting lounge as well. You lost a district called Baraxley. And PL lost Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn. :pachah1:

Sheikh

VIP
Don't you know Kismayo sub clans are plenty Reer Mudug even my sub clan used to live in Dhusamareb when it was a tuulo we been slowly migrating why you think we live in Xamar and Gedo :russ: and Wagardhac live in Kismayo duqqa magaalada used to be Wagardhac at certain points in time pre war:russ:
Wagardha and Reer Diini are known sub clans in K City both are Reer Mudug ciyaarta naga jooji :russ:

Facts fam. Reer Diini, Wagardhac and whole of Sade are living large in our city Kismayo.:win:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Using too many funny emojis won't easily wash off your embarrassing track record of losing districts to HG.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim Fam how many times do I have to tell you? I'm speaking truthfully. Sade are doing normal in GG. But majority of us are inhabiting our native mammul JL as we should. They rewarded the Welfare clan Fart city aka a city that was used as a shooting lounge we gave them out a leftover they were and are good slaves that obey their masters. And Wagardhac and Saleebaan still live in Gelinsoor. Cadado was another shooting lounge as well. You lost a district called Baraxley. And PL lost Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn. :pachah1:
You guys can't participate in FkD when you lost a whole region full of Minerals to HG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending