Say the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you see the name above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why you mentioning GG? You want my leftovers?

I'm fighting a army your losing to HA a sub sub clan.

I still rule JL ain't nobody from the langaab Wabenyeye talking shit. :mjlol:
If you only compare our cities you realize that wabeeneeye are far superior than yall niggas. We built cities and shit and yall niggas been refugees since somalia became a country.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why you mentioning GG? You want my leftovers?

I'm fighting a army your losing to HA a sub sub clan.

I still rule JL ain't nobody from the langaab Wabenyeye talking shit. :mjlol:
Rule Jubbaland? Where do you rule in Jubbaland?

You can't even run for office or own a property in Jubbaland.

Wabeneye has a rich history in Puntland, something your irrelevant, small teeth wouldn't know anything about.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If you only compare our cities you realize that wabeeneeye are far superior than yall niggas. We built cities and shit and yall niggas been refugees since somalia became a country.

Wabeeneeye are langaabs Reer Hassan would smoke you guys out like their no life.

Do you even have cities?

Us Marehan niggas living large in Kismayo, J/Dhexe, and Gedo. Only refugees are the ones living your ''paradise'' called PL. Why you got young kids tahribbing from your state? Kkk.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wabeeneeye are langaabs Reer Hassan would smoke you guys out like their no life.

Do you even have cities?

Us Marehan niggas living large in Kismayo, J/Dhexe, and Gedo. Only refugees are the ones living your ''paradise'' called PL. Why you got young kids tahribbing from your state? Kkk.
You have to take in whole Marehan to prove a point saxiib, we have cities and we don't share it with other clans, bosaso is one of them and it's better than any city in that dirty kikuyu infested place.

Sheikh

VIP
Rule Jubbaland? Where do you rule in Jubbaland?

You can't even run for office or own a property in Jubbaland.

Wabeneye has a rich history in Puntland, something your irrelevant, small teeth wouldn't know anything about.

Yeah I rule JL I ruled JL since the 90's.

I own plenty of Mansions in my city thank you very much.

Reer Dalal smoked Wabenyeye whatcha talking? Reer Diini > Maxamud Saleebeen.

I'm relevant much relevant than your dusty ass.

Sheikh

VIP
You have to take in Marehan to prove a point saxiib, we have cities and we don't share it with other clans, bosaso is one of them and it's better than any city in that dirty kikuyu infested place.

Bosaso ain't yours. It's belongs to that clan called Dashishi or some shit. Kismayo, Bardera, Garbaharey, Ceel Waaq, Jilib, Beled Hawo etc > your dusty tuulos.

Fight the Oromos you pussy ass nigga. I hear Bosaso has a infection of Oromos.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
saxiib oromada iska celi, raagi ogadeen way dhamaden
Just i like I told you're retarded cousin, it's Geri koombe(our cousins) who is taking major casualties not us. Oromo iska celi kulaha:drakekidding:

Gabar doqon ah ayaa ku tiri walaalkeed
oo isna doqon ah "oRoMo oGadEn bA lAayneYsa":mjkkk: Keep up with the news doqonyahow :heh:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Bosaso ain't yours. It's belongs to that clan called Dashishi or some shit. Kismayo, Bardera, Garbaharey, Ceel Waaq, Jilib, Beled Hawo etc > your dusty tuulos.

Fight the Oromos you pussy ass nigga. I hear Bosaso has a infection of Oromos.
They a few oromos in bosaso and they have the lowest jobs they clean the streets they clean the shoes of the noble wabeeneeye. you lot are being controlled by a gorilla looking kikuyu.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Just i like I told you're retarded cousin, it's Geri koombe(our cousins) who is taking major casualties not us. Oromo iska celi kulaha:drakekidding:

Gabar doqon ah ayaa ku tiri walaalkeed
oo isna doqon ah "oRoMo oGadEn bA lAayneYsa":mjkkk: Keep up with the news doqonyahow :heh:
cagdheer foqol cagdheer you won't even stand up for your cousins.
:nahgirl:

Sheikh

VIP
They a few oromos in bosaso and they have the lowest jobs they clean the streets they clean the shoes of the noble wabeeneeye. you lot are being controlled by a gorilla looking kikuyu.

Stop lying we all know they are taking over your ''so called'' city Wasangeli outnumber you langaabs. And you ain't noble either. We're fighting a nation your losing land to Oromo lol. And P.S. Don't even compare a langaab juffo to a landeere clan like us Marehan Ugaases. :samwelcome:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Stop lying we all know they are taking over your ''so called'' city Wasangeli outnumber you langaabs. And you ain't noble either. We're fighting a nation your losing land to Oromo lol. And P.S. Don't even compare a langaab juffo to a landeere clan like us Marehan Ugaases. :samwelcome:
Saxiib we own the land and we are a majority in the city. You are far away from landheere if you remember what happened in GG

Sheikh

VIP
Saxiib we own the land and we are a majority in the city. You are far away from landheere if you remember what happened in GG

You don't own shit. Your not the majority of the city quit the lies. Marehan been landeere since Ahmed Gurey and the Sultanate of Harar you yaryar nigga. What happened in GG? Nothing. What you tryna proof?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
:gucciwhat: Hart Harti Harti

images
Loooooool, the irony go save your cousins from issaq:russ: had to edit that: received a warning earlier:francis:
I know warsangeli are not taking their shit and yall know how dhulbahante is (bunch of traitors and bumlickers). I can prove that warsangeli are independent as my reer abti are warsangeli and they are doing fine.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You don't own shit. Your not the majority of the city quit the lies. Marehan been landeere since Ahmed Gurey and the Sultanate of Harar you yaryar nigga. What happened in GG? Nothing. What you tryna proof?
You basically got your land ripped of and sent to do some time with the kikuyus of the south, saxiib don't ignore the fact that you still share the cake in JL

Sheikh

VIP
You basically got your land ripped of and sent to do some time with the kikuyus of the south, saxiib don't ignore the fact that you still share the cake in JL

We expanded South and settled in our greater lands. We're fighting a nation while you guys are losing land to Sacad how pathetic. I own all the cake in JL stick to PL poor boy.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We expanded South and settled in our greater lands. We're fighting a nation while you guys are losing land to Sacad how pathetic. I own all the cake in JL stick to PL poor boy.
Saxiib JL is dirt poor you can't compare to the business giants of somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending