SAY NO TO PROCRASTINATING

Shimbiris

ŲØŁ‰ŁŽŲ± ŲŗŁ‰ŁŽŁ„ Ų„ŁŠŲ¤ Ų¹Ų¢Ł†Ų¤ Ł„Ų¤
VIP
I will say no to procrastinating tomorrow, inshallah.

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
Can't
giphy.gif

Everyday for the last week I said Iā€™d start studying and stop being a fat pig and do activities BUT NO MORE TOMO IS A NEW ME :rejoice: :mjswag: Iā€™ll fr start this time even though I always say tomo Iā€™m serious hada I canā€™t be a broke *****. Feel free to update this thread everyday on changes you make daily to end THIS DISEASE:mjlol:
wallahi me too Iā€™m like more than a week behind in school šŸ˜­ i have no motivation

i think im going to make a schedule and change my sleeping schedule i be waking up an hour before iftar :snoop:

i lay in bed all day ughh feel free to update this thread if you get shit done :rejoice: :kendrickcry: dont be to harsh on ur self make a schedule that works for u and isnt too hard or youll feel overwhelmed

Lostbox

怌Immortal Sage怍| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As an expert procrastinator

If you ever get the chance lift weights. It helps you build lots of will power

Lostbox

怌Immortal Sage怍| Qabil-fluid
VIP
discipline too
If you keep repeating an action over and over again, It would become a habit but you need the willpower first to build an habits.

You'll run out of motivation fast. If something is difficult and you don't enjoy it. There near zero chance you'll be motivated. You'll have to tap in to your willpower. The great work thing is. You can build willpower

Trending

Latest posts