SAY NO TO PROCRASTINATING

Everyday for the last week I said I’d start studying and stop being a fat pig and do activities BUT NO MORE TOMO IS A NEW ME :rejoice: :mjswag: I’ll fr start this time even though I always say tomo I’m serious hada I can’t be a broke . Feel free to update this thread everyday on changes you make daily to end THIS DISEASE:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I’ll try to update this daily :francis: wallahi I’m lazy asf but I’m tired of being depressed I need to get it toghter

Has nothing to do with being lazy. You're not organized, that's why.
Try small steps each day!
For example, if my goal is to write my script, I'll try to write as much as possible.
But, even if I wrote only 1 page (or 2), at least I did my work and tomorrow I'll be writing the double!
Good luck

Has nothing to do with being lazy. You're not organized, that's why.
Try small steps each day!
For example, if my goal is to write my script, I'll try to write as much as possible.
But, even if I wrote only 1 page (or 2), at least I did my work and tomorrow I'll be writing the double!
Good luck

i make a schedule and get overwhelmed becasue it’s too much work and end up not doing it..... that’s why I want to start with small steps cuz I try to do way to much in one day and up not doing anything. And thank you for the advice I’ll try this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
i make a schedule and get overwhelmed becasue it’s too much work and end up not doing it..... that’s why I want to start with small steps cuz I try to do way to much in one day and up not doing anything. And thank you for the advice I’ll try this ❤❤❤❤

Good luck with your endeavors!
I'm suggesting you to use daily goals (with lists/checks up), that's how you'll see your progress in real-time!
Don't feel bad if one day is "bad" if the rest of the week was top-notch.
Stay blessed

Good luck with your endeavors!
I'm suggesting you to use daily goals (with lists/checks up), that's how you'll see your progress in real-time!
Don't feel bad if one day is "bad" if the rest of the week was top-notch.
Stay blessed

good luck too you as well, in sha allah you get everything u want in this life and the next, im doing a daily goal list for the week in sha allah it all goes well

Trending