SAY NO TO PROCRASTINATING

As an expert procrastinator

If you ever get the chance lift weights. It helps you build lots of will power

At the gym that’s bear awakrd I’m a fat Xalimo :dead: I’ll try tho heard it’s good for u, ps this the first time I seen u write a proper sentence ma sha allah

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
At the gym that’s bear awakrd I’m a fat Xalimo :dead: I’ll try tho heard it’s good for u, ps this the first time I seen u write a proper sentence ma sha allah
As I've said. I'm am expert procrastinator

I even procrastinat my spelling and grammar on here

I'm known as the family sloth
:jcoleno:

You don't have to start of going to the gym. There an alternative nobody seems to talk about and most people would greatly benefit from. Waking outside, shopping, cleaning the house, visiting friends and so on. Whatever get you walking on your feet

Another way to greatly improve your will power is eating right. Add more fruits and vegetables. Go for starchy food as your main meals for the day. This is the foundation of nearly all healthy diets.

We all know if you treat your body well. It would treat you well. So simple. It would give you near endless mental and physical energy to get things done and that will help you alot in life

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Reframe how you look at procrastination. You are either prioritizing (1) the task at hand or (2) pursuing pleasure.

It's easy to procrastinate when you are:

1. Physically tired (lacking sleep)
2. Hungry (prolonged hunger)
3. Dehydrated (many people don't drink enough water)

You are also more productive in the few hours after waking up as opposed to at the end of the day.

If you strategically procrastinate with small breaks between focused work you will maintain your concentration and be more efficient while working. Aerobic exercise will also make you more sharp and focused even for a very short duration - this could be in the form of running, skipping, jogging etc. A 30 minute nap can also give you more focus as well and a second wind of energy in the afternoon.

Reframe how you look at procrastination. You are either prioritizing (1) the task at hand or (2) pursuing pleasure.

It's easy to procrastinate when you are:

1. Physically tired (lacking sleep)
2. Hungry (prolonged hunger)
3. Dehydrated (many people don't drink enough water)

You are also more productive in the few hours after waking up as opposed to at the end of the day.

If you strategically procrastinate with small breaks between focused work you will maintain your concentration and be more efficient while working. Aerobic exercise will also make you more sharp and focused even for a very short duration - this could be in the form of running, skipping, jogging etc. A 30 minute nap can also give you more focus as well and a second wind of energy in the afternoon.
i downloaded this app called focus and it seemed to help me out. you work for 25 minutes and have 5 minute short breaks in between and one long 25 minute break. also this website called studystream where people study on camera but people don’t even study on there anymore all they do is look at the screen and promote their ig. im on a hunt for websites like that bc it helps to see other people work

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i downloaded this app called focus and it seemed to help me out. you work for 25 minutes and have 5 minute short breaks in between and one long 25 minute break. also this website called studystream where people study on camera but people don’t even study on there anymore all they do is look at the screen and promote their ig. im on a hunt for websites like that bc it helps to see other people work

So, you follow the Pomodoro technique? Nice. Some people claim that a bit of ambient background noise also helps them focus. I've tried it through Nosili before.

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice in this thread may Allah reward you in sha allah if I’m alive I’ll update it in the end of the year with improvements in sha allah ❤️❤️