Saw 2 Somali guys buying alcohol

VixR

Veritas
There probably would be peace in Somalia if people could have a few beers to release the stress. There is no time I feel more conciliatory, understanding, and less ticked off at others' mistakes than after a few beers. That's why people usually settle disputes over a few beers.
Have you done khat before? If so, compare the two, if you will.

I’m not sold on your argument, bc presumably they use khat to that purpose, and that still hasn’t moved the needle in a positive direction. Who knows, it’s possible they’d be worse off without it, though that’s hard to believe since it’s reportedly wreaked havoc in other ways (familial, societally).

I was at an off licence in Whitechapel and there was these two Somali guys buying bunch of alcohol cans.

At first I thought they might be Ethiopian but one of the guys was speaking Somali to the other.
:farmajoyaab:
I am happy that you find this shocking. Please stay away from drugs all of them. May Allah protect us.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was at an off licence in Whitechapel and there was these two Somali guys buying bunch of alcohol cans.

At first I thought they might be Ethiopian but one of the guys was speaking Somali to the other.
:farmajoyaab:
So what let them enjoy themselves and live their own life

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
London has become a zoo, full of degenerate people who claim Somali. Wallahi a Bantu man told me one woman asked to lick his arse. I couldn't eat anything the whole day.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Who cares man why would that bother you fam? Man up

You are OK with people doing that? Especially to non Muslims who don't wash? This has gone too far. First it was drugs, then alcohol, then marrying non believers and now this animal behaviour. Do men now have to ask if their future wife engaged in this behaviour, who already are asking if they are virgins?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You are OK with people doing that? Especially to non Muslims who don't wash? This has gone too far. First it was drugs, then alcohol, then marrying non believers and now this animal behaviour. Do men now have to ask if their future wife engaged in this behaviour, who already are asking if they are virgins?
Get a life dude you worry too much about irrelevant things worry about yourself and if you are a real Muslim how to live like one and raise a healthy Islamic family. You are very childish to worry about how people live their lives. Grow up

Trending

Latest posts