Saw 2 Somali guys buying alcohol

I'll chalk this up to your daddy issues.

More importantly @Waaqo of Punt f*ck you giving her a qashin rating for you flipping Ethiopian:westbrookwtf:
You don't know the difference between "their" and "they're"
upload_2019-11-22_22-46-45-png.82581

fuk u quoting me for? Right back at u :)

There probably would be peace in Somalia if people could have a few beers to release the stress. There is no time I feel more conciliatory, understanding, and less ticked off at others' mistakes than after a few beers. That's why people usually settle disputes over a few beers.

Do they do sailing, rowing,surfing,yachting?

If you tell me , they can't at least swim whilst living on the coast, i will have to suggest you disown them, they aint your cousins no more :drakelaugh:
You think They've got the American surfer accent too "sUuUuuUUuuH DuDE"

I said how common this was in the community (including those who are older) years ago and I was mocked and ridiculed. There is even a sheikh who drinks here.

It's not new.

Keo

VIP
There was actually a point in time when Somalis were perceived to be the most religious among all the Muslims in the UK.
:farmajoyaab:

There was actually a point in time when Somalis were perceived to be the most religious among all the Muslims in the UK.
:farmajoyaab:
lol when? If that's true then oh boy have the tides changed. lol

but on a real who cares how others in the Ummah perceive us Paki always hated us anyway

I don't think I ever saw a Somali do anything bad in my 16 years in London until I ventured into areas like Hayes and Harlesden, walahi it was a shock to the system. I saw Somali's drinking just outside the mosque in Hayes, You would see xalimo's wearing mini skirts as you existed in the mosque in Harlesden.

Miss it tho

Trending

Latest posts