Save the Children human rights organization calling on PL to halt executing minors

PL locked up minors in 2020. Now they are sentenced to death. But human rights activists are saying minors should not be given death sentences

SAVE THE CHILDREN CALLS FOR JUSTICE AS FOUR CHILDREN SENTENCED TO DEATH

The ruling violates the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child that Somalia ratified in 2015.

The death sentence is in violation of SomaliaItaliana treaty obligations. This why clan confederalism cannot work. It is de facto independence with out the public announcement or declaration of independence

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The execution of these minors is illegal under SFG law because of the 2015 treaty signed by the SFG

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was me who reported it and I sent a heartwarm letter to Save The Children. I am so glad they listened to me!

696FFFFA-997F-4DAD-910B-9B8A64994CD7.jpeg

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Did these kids murder someone or were they executed for being part of the group?

It was me who reported it and I sent a heartwarm letter to Save The Children. I am so glad they listened to me!

View attachment 214608

They are locals not "minorities" you fraud.

I hope an intern from the Alphabet gang is reading right now and starts tracking you. If they are reading: his former username is grandpakhalif. You can find all of his terror sympathising comments from years back even on s0malinet. In fact, other forummers used to call him "grandpaterror" due to his leanings.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are locals not "minorities" you fraud.

I hope an intern from the Alphabet gang is reading right now and starts tracking you. If they are reading: his former username is grandpakhalif. You can find all of his terror sympathising comments from years back even on s0malinet. In fact, other forummers used to call him "grandpaterror" due to his leanings.
Haha they already know me infact I am good friends with the Alphabet boys. :rejoice:

I am glad my heartwarm letter urging Save The Children to save these young kids who are being targetted for clan reasons and were denied due court of law. I will continue my good work in advocating for all oppressed peoples.

Haha they already know me infact I am good friends with the Alphabet boys. :rejoice:

I am glad my heartwarm letter urging Save The Children to save these young kids who are being targetted for clan reasons and were denied due court of law. I will continue my good work in advocating for all oppressed peoples.

Clan reasons? You know good and well they are locals and not targeted for clan reasons. But you insist on spending your dunya on lies and terrorism. Keep it up.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You need to be clever not stupid. Exciting minors isn’t the cleverest thing to do as an official state. Beside the ethical issues that come with such act

six

HAGtivist
They are teenagers at best and islamically considered to be ADULTS.

Some of you should just openly say you love seeing Puntites get killed instead of pretending to care about these killers who are locals themselves.
Abaayo teenagers are at best overgrown children in today's society. The exploitation of them by jinns shouldn't be taken as an initiative to kill them but rather rehabiliate them.

Trending