Save faaraxs from yet another war, WW3

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
US niggas its time we start preparing ourselves. I was out here enjoying WW3 memes when @NINKII DHAKADA DHEERA made me google the updates on this shit. And a better time for downloading Duolingo app has never risen.
It’s time you start updating ur Arabic vocabulary and take some Persian intro classes, because we will spend 2020 in Iran.:damn:
0DBEA752-9048-4280-97F9-834188D3E534.jpeg

This is Iran’s response
2061B22C-AE43-440A-84A3-19D5D7981F2B.jpeg

Wallahi I am ready to apologize to all Euro niggas, help a brother out get a Xalimo to get out of here.
If you have any ideas on how to survive the draft pls share with your brothers in US
:mjcry:
If you are a US Faarax confused as to what’s going to happen next, watch this helpful video as you wait to be contacted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azania

Ik a chubby white girl that wants to marry a somali man I can hook u up wit :umad:
You Canadians are a great ally with US, you will be dragged into ww3 with us. I hope that chubby shordyis Mexican or from Switzerland, hell I’ll settle for a Sugamama from Somalia:mjcry:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You Canadians are a great ally with US, you will be dragged into ww3 with us. I hope that chubby shordyis Mexican or from Switzerland, hell I’ll settle for a Sugamama from Somalia
Most reer europe live in NATO countries so they will be done outhere too if usa goes to war :mjlol:

On top of that Canada is a commonwealth country so reer uk will have to fight:russ:

Nowhere to hide except somalia nigga :umad:

Ehh We'll just defect mid battle dhulos style:manny:
Our women are fucked tho because they stay behind @Gibiin-Udug abt to be executed for being related gender she hates:heh:
Feels guilty but then I remember the Persian pussy waiting for me:mjpls:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ehh We'll just defect mid battle dhulos style:manny:
Our women are fucked tho because they stay behind @Gibiin-Udug abt to be executed for being related gender she hates:heh:
Feels guilty but then I remember the Persian pussy waiting for me:mjpls:
When the persians catch @CaliTedesse he finna be like "I am arab ya akhi تسوثتس تستستتس حستینیو ترحمسنث حیز" :damedamn:"

And them mofos finna be like "AYO THIS NIGGA ARAB YALL شما فریب نیگا" and blow his head off :russ:

Tukraq

VIP
***packs her bags since @MSGA invited her to sweden***

Bye losers.
why in the world would Sweden be safe?:mjlol: were talking about the country trump almost went to war with for asap rocky and the black vote, this can only go two ways for them, either Sweden joins us in the war on our side or they don't and thus trump calls Putin and says they no longer have our protection have at em, Europe is going to have to play wisely

Azania

why in the world would Sweden be safe?:mjlol: were talking about the country trump almost went to war with for asap rocky and the black vote, this can only go two ways for them, either Sweden joins us in the war on our side or they don't and thus trump calls Putin and says they no longer have our protection have at em, Europe is going to have to play wisely
Diaspora Somali are gonna get extinct because everywhere but Africa is gonna be at war. We’ll be lucky if Africa isn’t dragged in too

Azania

Where is edo @Basra she was posting “girls just wanna have Fu-un” song last week and it’s stuck in my head.

It’s time girls had Fu-un in trenches too

When the persians catch @CaliTedesse he finna be like "I am arab ya akhi تسوثتس تستستتس حستینیو ترحمسنث حیز" :damedamn:"

And them mofos finna be like "AYO THIS NIGGA ARAB YALL شما فریب نیگا" and blow his head off :russ:
You know it'll be funny if we defect because iran is abt to win but they lose
And we get captured:russ:
They'll definitely gonna enjoy killing us:deadrose:

Azania

You know it'll be funny if we defect because iran is abt to win but they lose
And we get captured:russ:
They'll definitely gonna enjoy killing us:deadrose:
Niggas when they get caught after defecting and brought to military court :damn:

we need to invest in acting class and persian language

Trending

Latest posts