savage somali kills Madow in Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
swear most south somalis are normal guys who do one dirt and retire on that

Somalis from South Side of the river are calm folks nothing bad to say about them. My niggaz from Streatham, West Norwood and Woolwich are holding it down.

Most Somali hoes are from North London though. Never seen such ratchet jezzys as those from North

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Somalis from South Side of the river are calm folks nothing bad to say about them. My niggaz from Streatham, West Norwood and Woolwich are holding it down.

Most Somali hoes are from North London though. Never seen such ratchet jezzys as those from North
Bisinka, you should be snitching to their parents.

Macalin M

Out here
nah in my bits the most on malis are dockyard and deptford
There ain’t much of us in Peckham AREA, and from nursery till year 11 I was the only somali in my year group but their still active. 6ix is the most on in Zone 2. Lewisham stay doing their thing but I don’t go round there. East dulwich has like one or two Somali families. Walworth got a few Somalis some of them I know are on piss

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

facts edmonton and harselden is done, theirs 17,18 year old somali girls in west getting wacked out by top rappers rn

Macalin M

Out here

You SE or SW?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
There ain’t much of us in Peckham AREA, and from nursery till year 11 I was the only somali in my year group but their still active. 6ix is the most on in Zone 2. Lewisham stay doing their thing but I don’t go round there. East dulwich has like one or two Somali families. Walworth got a few Somalis some of them I know are on piss

yh peckham somalis i know all moved out to elephant castle in 2009. 6ix is a none guy even in west

Macalin M

Out here
How can I forget the Streatham Somalis. True say I don’t know how they manage to pull of the shit they do when streatham is adeer central but they do it

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
How can I forget the Streatham Somalis. True say I don’t know how they manage to pull of the shit they do when streatham is adeer central but they do it

Streatham Highroad is the most Somali highstreet in London. Odayaashu dont care:drakelaugh:

Somali niggas should move out of Tower Hamlets. That place will be fully gentrified in a few years. 40% of it is already gentrified. Them guys are very close to Central London. Unless you have an opportunity to make money there.
Isn't that a good thing, less crime and that?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I hope the black brother gets justice swiftly and the guy who killed him from somaliland gets killed swiftly execution style the terrorists he must think this is fucking street

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hes not gonna ride whole 22 abti hes doing ten on good behaviour as his sentence will be cut in half and he already done one year remand time hell be out soon free salman wheres the people saying we get bullied by Madows though they ducking this thread g
There will be retaliation in sha Allah hundreds of somalilander pagans will be killed for murdering this black brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending